Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

im very impressed by the suits in the film.

They look very majestic, and classical ( in a midevil times kind of way). The Ring Wrath Faora costumes is the coolest one. I hope Zods suit it epic also.

Im looking foward to this. I think Snyder will pull off a win.

I prefer classic Superman over anything....but I can dig this suit. Also seeing it clearly, I can see why they chose it and how it will fit into the story. Definitely looks more like a royal uniform.

I'm really looking forward to the art book if there is one.

I hear there's a rumour of a Man of Steel trailer attached to the new Dark Knight film, I hope so.

Yes, I'm so glad we don't have the Mandarin collar Lee is so fond of, above the waist this suit is very classic, even retro with the emblem reminiscent of that famous 50s oil painting of Supes.
HJWard.jpg

Still miss the shorts and belt though. I do like the Jor-El outfit though - and you can see that his undersuit is exactly like Clark's.

Hans Zimmer officially signs on to compose the score for Man of Steel.

https://www.showblitz.com/2012/06/hans-zimmer-tapped-to-score-man-of-steel.html

EXCLUSIVE: Hans Zimmer, who worked on all three films in Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy, is set to reteam with the filmmaker once again, as Warner Bros. and director Zack Snyder have tapped him to score their Superman pic MAN OF STEEL. In addition to BATMAN BEGINS, THE DARK KNIGHT and this summer’s THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, Zimmer worked with Nolan on INCEPTION for which he received an Oscar nomination. He has been nominated for nine Oscars and previously won for Disney’s THE LION KING. John Williams was nominated for an Oscar for creating the iconic theme to Richard Donner’s original SUPERMAN in 1978. MAN OF STEEL will mark the first Snyder-directed pic on which the helmer hasn’t worked with composer Tyler Bates, who scored DAWN OF THE DEAD, 300, WATCHMEN and SUCKER PUNCH.

Eh. Why didn't Nolan shoehorn Tom Hardy, Michael Cain and Third Rock kid into this as well.

Back