Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

From Facebook

Many have asked for confirmation of the Man of Steel Teaser Trailer attached to The Dark Knight Rises- it has been confirmed in multiple locations, including Australia and as of this afternoon the US.

New poster... Cannot wait to See the Dark Knight Rises and this teaser this week!
AxzLFyICEAMqw2a.jpg:large

Someone on Twitter said the footage has a very Batman Begins feel.

That's about the best thing I could possibly hear about this movie :yess: :D

I really like the teaser poster. Simple and to the point, the way a teaser poster should be, IMO.

I'm really looking forward to the trailer.

Posters ok, it's just a teaser and at least it's a bit more then just the new S.

Teaser trailer better not just be a logo though, I want, I think we all want footage of the movie to get a sense of what were dealing with.

Posters ok, it's just a teaser and at least it's a bit more then just the new S.

Teaser trailer better not just be a logo though, I want, I think we all want footage of the movie to get a sense of what were dealing with.

Oh man remember those logo teasers? Faarrrrrk, they were so ____. And the webistes were always like 'Coming on July wheneverthe____, the all new trailer!' and you were so pumped and then you got this ____;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5ShyIPC7us[/ame]

Never, ever, ever do this ____ again movie studios.

Back