Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I did not understand that. I thought it was kryptonite and I was confused that it didn't hurt him. I completely forgot about that

Nah, it was just a green crystal that Jor-El put on the pod with him in the beginning. Basically that incarnation's version of the Kryptonian Command Key... it contains all of Jor-El's knowledge and the ability to create Kryptonian technology.

And let you get away with ****ing on something else? Nah huh.

You ain't gonna turd on something old to justify something new. :lol

I don't even know what you're talking about. I watched the movie because I liked number 2. "Get away" with what? You seem oddly obsessed with the first movie. Are you really acting hostile because someone has a different opinion on the internet?

Nope.

I enjoyed IM3 while watching it but was left disappointed and empty as i thought about it afterword, i don't feel a desire to watch it again.

I really enjoyed Man of Steel, had a great time watching it and can't wait to get it on Blu.

Next up is The Wolverine, which i'm really looking forward to so i hope i like that aswell.

Nope.

I enjoyed IM3 but was left disappointed and meh feeling as i thought about it afterword, i don't feel a desire to watch it again.

I really enjoyed Man of Steel, had a great time watching it and can't wait to get it on Blu.

Next up is The Wolverine, which i'm really looking forward to so i hope i like that aswell.

Oh that's right, you enjoyed MOS, my bad :hi5:

Just saw Superman: The Movie for the first time (I had seen II). That movie is seriously overrated. If released today, people would rip that movie apart. So few explanations for everything. He just swirls into his costume? He just found the fortress of solitude? He just "is" a reporter? I got tired of all the lapses pretty quick. MOS tended to over-explain everything which was always annoying in TDK trilogy but I'll take it over this. Then there was the flying scene with lois, so cheesy. Especially when we hear her thoughts lol. There were some good moments but OMG how could i forget when he turns back time. my goodness.

Also too much action in MOS: I loved the oil rig scene. The smallville fight was like a rollercoaster ride. I loved the scene under the world engine, I loved the parts with faora, loved the moments in Zod's fight with the laser vision and when the floor collapses under Supes, when he gets thrown through the buildings, the scene where he loses Zod and gets his through the building, when he uses his laser vision and the ending. What should they have taken out? I'm glad we got all of it.

I am so staying out of this one!

Holy crap, how was this much greatness even possible 3 years in a row:

1980:

ESB
Airplane
Shining
F13
Blues Brothers
Caddyshack
The Fog

1981:

Raiders
Superman 2
Road Warrior
American Werewolf in London
Evil Dead
Clash of the Titans
For Your Eyes Only
Escape from New York
Halloween 2
The Howling
Cannonball Run

1982:

ET
The Thing
Blade Runner
Tron
Wrath of Khan
Conan
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
First Blood
Rocky 3

Holy crap, how was this much greatness even possible 3 years in a row:

1980:

ESB
Airplane
Shining
F13
Blues Brothers
Caddyshack
The Fog

1981:

Raiders
Superman 2
Road Warrior
American Werewolf in London
Evil Dead
Clash of the Titans
For Your Eyes Only
Escape from New York
Halloween 2
The Howling
Cannonball Run

1982:

ET
The Thing
Blade Runner
Tron
Wrath of Khan
Conan
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
First Blood
Rocky 3

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KODZtjOIPg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KODZtjOIPg[/ame]

Back