Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well when members can't post on the board without saying things like "go F yourself " then post are bound to get deleted.

But I never said that...at all...to you or anybody. I was questioning your choice of conversational direction...I did not use any profanities.

I quoted your post that did have "F you" in as a reply to another person....but I did not use it myself.

But I never said that...at all...to you or anybody. I was questioning your choice of conversational direction...I did not use any profanities.

I quoted your post that did have "F you" in as a reply to another person....but I did not use it myself.

I said it. And I meant it. With all my heart.

I never said that you did. It was gay boy CelticP that said it.

That's what you get when you turn a character as good as Superman, into a murdering angry man. :lol

Utilitarianism, brah.

"It is the greatest happiness of the greatest number that is the measure of right and wrong."

-Jeremy Bentham

According to that moral theory, Supes never did anything wrong.

What can I say? I've literally read almost every possible argument at least thrice, some of them I accept, most of them I don't.

I practically designed a response algorithm... :lol

He did not, suit yourself.

I've got my bag filled with retorts ready to be copy/pasted.

Come on now. Cant we all just agree to disagree. Superman should of moved the damn battle and be a little bit more carful. Cant we leave it at that? no?

Come on now. Cant we all just agree to disagree. Superman should of moved the damn battle and be a little bit more carful. Cant we leave it at that? no?

Sorry bro, I can agree to disagree, that I can do.

Will I agree that Superman had a chance to move the fight? Nevah.

I don't mind different opinions, but from time to time they start to feel like they're rubbing them to your face ad nauseam :dunno.

Back