Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It didn't, Waid's comments were released just after MoS came out, I disagree with them too, I just didn't feel like restarting an argument in which I refuted possibly every single retort and can go on forever.

Things moved on....

I was referring to Wade's remarks to me, personally. First you have Ross thumbing through the Hardcover looking for autographs because he doesn't like others "taking credit for my success" (his own words), and then Wade stating he's an ******* who will refuse to sign pieces others who've contributed have signed before him. :lol

I was referring to Wade's remarks to me, personally. First you have Ross thumbing through the Hardcover looking for autographs because he doesn't like others "taking credit for my success" (his own words), and then Wade stating he's an ******* who will refuse to sign pieces others who've contributed have signed before him. :lol

Yeah I know now, looks like the one who didn't move on was me :slap :lol

It's a shame to hear that about Ross, but I guess everybody has their moments, I can imagine spending a whole day signing comics and entertaining nerds can get on your nerves... :lol

Still, what makes Kingdom Come so great is both the art and the writing, how delusional do you need to be to think it's all because of your art only?

:lol

Guess I'll wait for him to take credit for this guy:

alexross_obama.gif

He probably regrets that. I think even the lice are abandoning ship with this Syria deal. :lol

Which is why ladies and gentlemen, effective mythologizing must wait until after a president's term is over. Until then, let's all indulge in savage caricatures. Love me some cartoons! :dance

I liked the movie but this guy makes a lot of good points. The one that made the most sense is that this isn't a world that needs Superman, at least not yet.
[ame]https://youtu.be/n61dtkFIbgg[/ame]

Nice review, agree with like 70% of it.

What I don't understand is:

What would a world that "needs" Superman be like?

The communist world in Red Son? Cause those people are the ones who benefited the most out of Supes' arrival in comic books history, I think.

Nice review, agree with like 70% of it.

What I don't understand is:

What would a world that "needs" Superman be like?

The communist world in Red Son? Cause those people are the ones who benefited the most out of Supes' arrival in comic books history, I think.

Can't say for sure myself. But they certainly didn't need what Superman "brought" lol. Because of the script, Superman still seems like the cause for the destruction even though everyone would have died if he hadn't intervened. I guess the script just needed a few rewrites. It was more like "you'll realize you need me later" but no one was like "we need superman." I'm sure they all wanted him to go with Zod.

Can't say for sure myself. But they certainly didn't need what Superman "brought" lol. Because of the script, Superman still seems like the cause for the destruction even though everyone would have died if he hadn't intervened. I guess the script just needed a few rewrites. It was more like "you'll realize you need me later" but no one was like "we need superman." I'm sure they all wanted him to go with Zod.

Apparently, it was the uncredited Jonathan Nolan and his associates that got the script into this final, last minute shape from the wreck it originally had been. Just imagine what it would have turned out like if they'd had just a bit more time to knock some more of the rough edges off it.

Apparently, it was the uncredited Jonathan Nolan and his associates that got the script into this final, last minute shape from the wreck it originally had been. Just imagine what it would have turned out like if they'd had just a bit more time to knock some more of the rough edges off it.

I'm of the opinion they knocked off the wrong rough edges, but if they didn't, I'd be curious to see what disaster they avoided to bring the disaster they did. :lol

Seriously? Do you have a source? This is the first time I've heard of Jonathan Nolans "supposed" involvement in Man of Steel.

Are you kidding? Irish has been talking about this forever. It's public knowledge now.

Are you kidding? It's pure speculation. Nothing more. That's why I asked if he had a source. No offence to Irish but he usually just points out the obvious in case you haven't noticed.

Back