MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Darkness ⨷ GB Pete ⨷ GB Ray ⨷ Rocky Balboa ⨷ Yod

Excellent stuff all the way around. But you've gotta round out the Ghostbusters!!

I guess you cut a 1/4" off of Ray's legs, as well?

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Lord Of Darkness ⨷ Peter Venkman ⨷ Ray Stantz

Unfortunately I couldn't use the head Ski painted as for some reason I chose to give that sculpt Rambo's sideburns.:cuckoo: So I did up another one, gave him a shave, and painted it up myself. Now I finally have my Rocky.

11194714386_068b516f2d_z.jpg

11194706314_0f23abc4a6.jpg

11194813403_a2e94efdc9.jpg

Fantastic Rocky man, looks awesome, thanks for sharing........what parts did you use?......

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Lord Of Darkness ⨷ Peter Venkman ⨷ Ray Stantz

Great job on Yoda... still not a fan of the sculpt, but you made him look great :rock

And your buckets continue to impress... love how clean and precise they turn out :rock

Thanks, GB. I was surprised at how nice the Medi sculpt actually is under the stock paint. To me it always looked more like ET. I still have to re-paint my SSC Yoda. That should be interesting after coming off this one.

Glad you dig the Joe stuff too. Lots more of that on the horizon! :rock2

Excellent stuff all the way around. But you've gotta round out the Ghostbusters!!

I guess you cut a 1/4" off of Ray's legs, as well?

Everytime I see the PKE meter in the parts tub I think about at least doing Egon. :lol So I might be see if Big Lots still has that GB two-pack still lingering around.

Ray is un-modded. The height difference isn't all that noticeable with the gear on plus I have him hunched over a bit like he was in hallway scene.

Fantastic Rocky man, looks awesome, thanks for sharing........what parts did you use?......

Thanks, Chuyha. The clothing is mostly from ebay. I believe the shoes are DAM toys and the fists are from one of those knockoff Rocky figures. The head is a mash up of the HT Rambo face on a different head with the hat and hair resculpted.

10372593406_bfd24daff4_n.jpg

10372785593_a5d1442a5a_n.jpg

10373745795_37dfa32387_z.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Darkness ⨷ GB Pete ⨷ GB Ray ⨷ Rocky Balboa ⨷ Yod

Good to know about Ray. I wanted to try a mod to Venkman, but didn't want to mod the others, and didn't want too noticeable a height difference from the others.

Good to know about Ray. I wanted to try a mod to Venkman, but didn't want to mod the others, and didn't want too noticeable a height difference from the others.

I would first start with taking a look at that seam on the bottom of the legs. You should gain about a 1/4 of inch of fabric there which might suffice. :hi5:

Another pic of Rocky I liked.

11231230583_5d7aee0f9c_z.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Darkness ⨷ GB Pete ⨷ GB Ray ⨷ Rocky Balboa

A Medicom Yoda I was commissioned to re-work. Cane is a stand-in from the SSC version.

11215251263_394e3410aa_z.jpg

11215131215_5381fb3d8c_z.jpg

What all did you do to this little guy pm me I just got one and want to make him look good.

Another pic of Rocky I liked.

11231230583_5d7aee0f9c_z.jpg

wow, love this, where did you get the sweats mando? looks awesome..

What all did you do to this little guy pm me I just got one and want to make him look good.

I repainted him and added hair.

i love rocky and i love this custom :)

Thanks, 8-Bit. :hi5:

wow, love this, where did you get the sweats mando? looks awesome..

Thanks, Q! The sweatpants are Dragon and the sweatshirt is just a reworked grey shirt from the parts tub.

Couldn't sleep last night so I had at go at something I've wanted to try for a while.

11354289845_a3d6291e70.jpg

11354364355_ce8e2fdac4.jpg

This is just a "prototype" as obviously the color and the material are completely wrong.:lol

Here's a better shot:

11355952255_236a988bfd.jpg

Again just a proto until I can get to the fabric store.:impatient:

[ame]https://youtu.be/Yf_Lwe6p-Cg[/ame]

Ski :impatient:

Full circle.
11377557383_41d9842de9.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/HNOn6enPC7U[/ame]

Ski

:rock:rock:rock

Did a couple updates to Bludd. I finally caved and added the green stripes on his legs. I was hesitant to do it for so long, but now I think it makes the look. He's also got new rank/insignia patches by EVILFACE. :rock2

12043963934_6b5853ced9_z.jpg

12044424116_5bfbf80406_z.jpg

Major looks spot on!!

I would still like to ditch the bulky armor from the SS one.

2488152-major_bludd_1_by_aschell.jpg

Thanks, 'Face. You matched the green to the ribbon perfectly! I've considered casting the armor, but I'm unsure of the integrity on those buckles. I think I'm going to have to hit you up for a new sigil for CC once his parts come in.

Finished the Hatter a little while ago just for got to post him. Props to Mighty Jabba for the idea to use female hands. :hi5:

12231008686_467d478c13_z.jpg

12356019485_289e7b9b6e_z.jpg

12356183563_173a3c8277_z.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Darkness ⨷ Ghostbusters ⨷ Balboa ⨷ The Mad Hatte

Love it, excellent work on the Hatter!

Back