MANDO's BvS Robin memorial, Classic Bats and Joker, ⨷ Red Son Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Lord Of Darkness ⨷ DKR Bats (Update) ⨷ Peter Ven

Venkman looks superb, great work :)

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Lord Of Darkness ⨷ DKR Bats (Update) ⨷ Peter Ven

Its all illusion, GB. :lol I let out the seam at the bottom of the legs which gave me about a 1/4 of an inch more material to work with, and then I took about a 1/4 of an inch out of the shins.

Well, it's a damn good one :rock

cant wait fot gotham bat. about time we see a new take on this

Venkman looks superb, great work :)

Thanks, Mat!

Well, it's a damn good one :rock

:1-1:

cant wait fot gotham bat. about time we see a new take on this

Thanks, Vik. He was on the list, but sort of came out of nowhere when I found just about everything in the parts tub. Now he's completely pushed another Batman off the table.

And someone to keep Pete company. Still on the fence about doing the other two. Its not that I don't want them, but rather the monotony of basically doing the same figure twice more when there's so much other different stuff I want to tackle.:dunno

Anyway, my second favorite Ghostbuster...
Ray Stantz:

11078311135_2b78d986fc_z.jpg

11078487513_aa48746f89_z.jpg

11078395576_c3153a7064_z.jpg

11078417484_197f010410_z.jpg

Last edited:
Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Lord Of Darkness ⨷ Peter Venkman ⨷ Ray Stantz

Those 'busters are badass.

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Lord Of Darkness ⨷ Peter Venkman ⨷ Ray Stantz

Unfortunately I couldn't use the head Ski painted as for some reason I chose to give that sculpt Rambo's sideburns.:cuckoo: So I did up another one, gave him a shave, and painted it up myself. Now I finally have my Rocky.

11194714386_068b516f2d_z.jpg

11194706314_0f23abc4a6.jpg

11194813403_a2e94efdc9.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Darkness ⨷ GB Pete ⨷ GB Ray ⨷ Rocky Balboa

Came out excellent nonetheless:)
Like the base aswell.

WOW! :thud: Rocky is amazing!!!! Love the modded Bats DX base...put to way better use!

That looks awesome man! Great piece

Came out excellent nonetheless:)
Like the base aswell.

WOW! :thud: Rocky is amazing!!!! Love the modded Bats DX base...put to way better use!

That looks awesome man! Great piece

Thanks guys! :duff

Of course in true Xander fashion I've already pulled him back off the shelf to re-do the arms. Everything always looks different through a lense.

Gonna fly, fly, fly.......

The arms were cured enough to get everything back on him. :yess:

11200134273_11b7731771_z.jpg

:yess: :flag

Ski "get up"™

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Did you shorten them?
Looks better more proportioned.

I just bulked them out, Sparks. Added more to his biceps than what I'd done previously, and beefed up his forearms. Now he's ready to go toe to toe with Apollo Creed.:D

A Medicom Yoda I was commissioned to re-work. Cane is a stand-in from the SSC version.

11215251263_394e3410aa_z.jpg

11215131215_5381fb3d8c_z.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Darkness ⨷ GB Pete ⨷ GB Ray ⨷ Rocky Balboa ⨷ Yod

And a few more Cobra Buckets:

11215397375_827f401dec.jpg

Re: X's Customs & Original Sculpts ⨷ Darkness ⨷ GB Pete ⨷ GB Ray ⨷ Rocky Balboa ⨷ Yod

Great job on Yoda... still not a fan of the sculpt, but you made him look great :rock

And your buckets continue to impress... love how clean and precise they turn out :rock

Back