Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras)

I do intend on gettting the DVD's sometime, just to have.

And I havent't bought a dvd/bluray in a long time....

Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras), Liitle Bit of Everything!

First time, and probably the last, I've had all four of them on the table together. And yes, the Steel Brigade visor is reflecting the newspaper. :woo

005-1_zps59cdab38.jpg

Looks great...wish you did another run of steel brigade though :horse

I seem to recall reading somewhere they were due for a return this spring.

Nice!

It is abit of a thrill having a Goldie on the table again. I ended up sending my original to someone else. This sort of became my favorite paint-scheme between the pair which is funny considering I think the v2 figure is one ugly Joe with that oddball 90s color palet (Keel Haul v2 comes to mind). While I don't do the Joes much anymore somewhere in the back of my mind I still think it'd be awesome to have SBv2, Starduster, and Claymore on the shelf together. Just gotta wait for a solid Magnum PI/Tom Selleck headsculpt to come around. :lol

I get so upset seeing these SB sculpts. I never had SB as a kid, they came out after I kinda stopped playing with Joes. But they look AWESOME and I'd love to customize one. If there ever is another run I'm gonna have to get in on it.

Back