Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras)

Nicely done MANDO :clap

Really dig the glasses, necklace, shirt and weapon. All spot one. The Costa worked out well also.

love the bludd and ripper, I love looking at mando's stuff it makes me want to watch the tv show all over again

Re: Cobra Elite Trooper CODENAME: Crimson Guard (Mando's Cobras)

Work In Progress shots (reposted). A belated Thanks to those of you whom were following these in the other thread. :duff

Repainted bucket:
023_zpsd2d35f01.jpg

Re-Worked Codpiece:
020_zps795da698.jpg

Rectangular buttons:
007-1_zps7ab54901.jpg

Gorgeous 4th Circle Prod. decal:
011-1_zps7abbb85e.jpg

this dude is awesome have you thought about the challenge of making his aircraft? granted that's an overhaul is an understatement but would be AWESOME (with musical note)

this dude is awesome have you thought about the challenge of making his aircraft? granted that's an overhaul is an understatement but would be AWESOME (with musical note)

:confused: That's not Wild Weasel.

All kinds of awesome, Mando. Looks great. He just needs a Skystriker to carve up.

Ripper is spot on!! Love his rifle.

Makes me want to create the 3 'Noks, but I need to finish the ones on my plate first. :lol

Freaking Awesome Mando! Love it!!!

Nicely done MANDO :clap

Really dig the glasses, necklace, shirt and weapon. All spot one. The Costa worked out well also.

That's just full of awesomeness!!!!!!

love the bludd and ripper, I love looking at mando's stuff it makes me want to watch the tv show all over again

Thanks a lot guys!

I've had the majority of the figure ready just needed a good head. Props to Stealthfox for suggesting the Costa head. A little work and its perfect for Rip!

The glasses are from Barbie I think, or possiby Jem. Found them at a garage sale during one of my vintage kicks. The knife is a pollished Hasbro turd. The gun should be pretty obvious.

-X

Wasn't really in the mood for dio shots last night so here's a couple quick ones.

9460540514_4d002c138d_c.jpg

9457757283_462d5bf42f_c.jpg

You nailed Ripper Mando! The headsculpt couldn't be any better and the glasses are an amazing find. Love the modded rifle.

Aircraft?????? That is a perfected Crimson Guard.

yea my bad the 1st pic was with wild weasel pilot.

Now Mando is someone that needs to work for Sideshow....

It would be like Tom Hanks office in Big. All the SW guys would be jealous because they just get to sit around and paint clones all day. Of course they could always come down and play Joes. :D

I'd also introduce Laser Tag Fridays... Just sayin. :naughty

Sounds awesome! Let me know if you need someone to answer phones or get you the Giants/Broncos Super Bowl on video cassette without commercials.

I finally put the finishing touches on my CC redux. I modded the original "Bradstreet" version after it came out to look a little more regal, but always hated his chest flap and that giant cobra on the mask.

This is how he looked before: (old photo)

StormyCommander.jpg

Meanwhile....

While he's not as similar to that design the whole figure is nod to the Hall Of Fame Cobra Commander from the early 90s. The toyline that brought us where we are today.

Matched the fabric and made him a whole new chest flap. The gold trim and buttons are repurposed from the Crimson Guard. Never throw anything away. EVILFACE provided the decals. And yes I still like my plastic SSC jackboots on CC. :lol

9460948521_7793c540ef_c.jpg

9463728290_4edd75ff5f_c.jpg

9460946937_da18c2994f_c.jpg

Back