Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras) Dreadnok Ripper and Cobra Commander redux

Something tells me that the biggest danger to a Dreadnok is another Dreadnok.

Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras) Dreadnok Ripper and Cobra Commander redux

BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

9719285689_046df1c450_z.jpg

Admittedly the idea to use Stormy's head for Buzzer was not my own. ;)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2473415&postcount=263

Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras) 'Nok tease!

Glasses and hair are the wrong color.

And why is Harrison Ford's brain exposed?

Somebeach! That is gonna be an awesome BBBBZZZZZRRRR!!!!

Badass Indy monkey brain exclusive. That's what it is right? Like if a chimp played Indy and Ford was a for dinner? Yeah. Must be. Very cool.

GOT PADZ :panic:

Firefly WiP using 21st Century Urban camo suit. Same one everyone used. I have made a couple mods to it though.

Dyed it slightly darker, took in the sleeves, removed the elbow patches, added belt loops and let the waist out a little. Everything else is presently from the parts tub.

9890288446_6ab87accf7.jpg

Meanwhile... I needed a solid banner for my FB page Planet X and I thought the Cobras would make a good subject for it.

9767654644_3950a5fb61_c.jpg

Firefly WiP using 21st Century Urban camo suit. Same one everyone used. I have made a couple mods to it though.

Dyed it slightly darker, took in the sleeves, removed the elbow patches, added belt loops and let the waist out a little. Everything else is presently from the parts tub.

9890288446_6ab87accf7.jpg

This is awesome. Reminds me of when you used to post your Joe customs (pre-Sideshow). :rock

Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras) FF WiP

FF looks good!

I'd seperate those pouches so they aren't so curved.

Re: The Snake Pit (Mando's Cobras) FF WiP

This is awesome. Reminds me of when you used to post your Joe customs (pre-Sideshow). :rock

Once upon a time... :lol I actually wished I could've gotten in on the FF blitz back when there was a thread just for him. Luckily I've been hoarding a few pieces from when TA parted the SSC one out 3-4 years ago.:yess:

FF looks good!

I'd seperate those pouches so they aren't so curved.

Not a bad idea actually, because then I could add a fourth one.:hi5:

I really need to put in for a shoulder patch as well.:wave But let me get you the rest of your bits back first.

Back