MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Don Draper by Kato / DX12 Facial Reconstruction*

Always impressed by the quality of your collection.

:duff :lol Marf always gets me, that's the best part and why I like him.

I'm trying to get some extra coin to get that suit, too many goodies at once, I hope Kato has a few left whenever the getting is good.

Awesome piece man!

Ski

:1-1:

Thanks, Skimeister! Fingers crossed you can pick one up, it's a beaut.

Always impressed by the quality of your collection.

Thank you gunm, always thankful for the positive feedback. :)

Kind of a lame update, but I got a new tunic from lforigno for my Vader that "folds" more like the real deal. :dunno :lol

The thing was near impossible to futz, but here it is in the meantime, while I work up the patience to take another run at it.

OCD is a curse.

_MG_6614.jpg

_MG_6613.jpg

_MG_6611.jpg

_MG_6607.jpg

I like your Bat-mouth & Don Draper MM. Looks great! :rock

Lovely update Marf and brilliant set up. Congrats on a great collection :clap

Definitely the original one, there is something about the new fabric that I don't like.

Definitely the original one, there is something about the new fabric that I don't like.

Hmmm, it's probably the texture...I could see that. Luckily the texture isn't as noticeable in person, it just looks like more of a deep black. Thanks for weighing in. :duff

Seb said change it so frickin do it already. Who do you think you are? The master of figures?? Jeeeeeeeeez. :impatient:

:lol

Nope, I only ever claim to be the master of Marf. :lol The old cape is already gone, and I don't like the contrast of my new cape with the old tunic, so I'm afraid it's staying as is. :slap The material does look better in-hand, though.

The new cape is a thousand times better.

I'm kidding bro, I've got that same cape, same material. I like it too.

Thanks fellas, was starting to think I was alone there. :lol

I have no doubt Seb could take the old cape and turn it into something better than the new one, but I'm not as adventurous these days.

The material used does photograph a bit oddly... in hand it looks quite smooth, but in photos kind of like a blanket :huh At least that was my experience when had one of the last run.

So Marf were you able to just get the tunic then, or did you have to buy a full set? I did feel kind of bad that right after I sold you the cape he offered the whole thing.

I was planning on getting a set, but I think I may just stick with the Meis set for now.

The material used does photograph a bit oddly... in hand it looks quite smooth, but in photos kind of like a blanket :huh At least that was my experience when had one of the last run.

So Marf were you able to just get the tunic then, or did you have to buy a full set? I did feel kind of bad that right after I sold you the cape he offered the whole thing.

I was planning on getting a set, but I think I may just stick with the Meis set for now.

You're right, it does photograph oddly. :dunno

I was able to buy just the tunic, so no worries. :hi5:

Back