MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Batman Begins upgraded / Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!! :hi5:

Thanks, bro! :hi5:

Hey Dane, did you purposely give the neck the forward lean or is that a result of the fit on the neck? Might be better to do a little less lean.

Looks amazing otherwise!

Yeah I purposefully gave him the lean. :lol One of the downfalls of the HT sculpt was its inability to lean forward and have the sculpt tilted down, so I may have gone a little overboard with this new one. It has excellent range of movement though, I could definitely tilt it back up.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Batman Begins upgraded / Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

Thanks, bro! :hi5:

Yeah I purposefully gave him the lean. :lol One of the downfalls of the HT sculpt was its inability to lean forward and have the sculpt tilted down, so I may have gone a little overboard with this new one. It has excellent range of movement though, I could definitely tilt it back up.

I would ease up just a tad. other than that its awesome!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

_MG_7165_zpse2807716.jpg

_MG_7163_zps80a1b930.jpg

Damn, that's intimidating! Hopefully steven guinta's 1:6 Enterbay cowl will turn out half as good as this so I can upgrade mine as well. Either way, it won't be able to come close to Nathan's paint.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

Damn, that's intimidating! Hopefully steven guinta's 1:6 Enterbay cowl will turn out half as good as this so I can upgrade mine as well. Either way, it won't be able to come close to Nathan's paint.

I've got my eye on Steven's EB version as well, I just couldn't pass up this one on the off-chance the EB version didn't pan out well (or at all). I hope it does, though, I might be swapping once again! :lol

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Luke's Saber / Nolan Batman Customs*

Where can one get those cathode sabers, aka looks awesome!

Last edited:

Looks amazing homie! Can't wait to get mine! Only thing I recommend is raising the left shoulder to fill that gap in the rip. :exactly:

Awesome! It's so cool isn't it?! I have one for Obi, Darth and Luke!

They really are great, but I think I'm maxed at the one. It's distracting enough right there next to the TV. :lol

Where can one get those cathode savers, aka looks awesome!

Message Katkuru, he's the Cathode man. :)

Cathode saber looks cool! Looking at your BD Luke I'm thinking I went overboard on my weathering. :lol

Thanks, Rich. :duff

Looks amazing homie! Can't wait to get mine! Only thing I recommend is raising the left shoulder to fill that gap in the rip. :exactly:

I might try that, thanks homie. :hi5:

Real cool. You planning to get another for Vader?

Real cool. You planning to get another for Vader?

Thanks, man. I love the 'fists on hips' pose for Vader, so I'm not tempted to "cathodize" his saber just yet.

You've got some of the best poses I've seen. You're really good at getting good solid poses down and that's the icing on your collection :clap

Hey buddy did you do a body swap on your Boba Fett? Any other mods? Yours looks great compared to mine. He's a relatively new addition to my collection and I haven't had much time to mess with him yet, but so far I'm digging him.

Hey buddy did you do a body swap on your Boba Fett? Any other mods? Yours looks great compared to mine. He's a relatively new addition to my collection and I haven't had much time to mess with him yet, but so far I'm digging him.

All I did was mod the chest armor, actually. :D It's a great figure, Sideshow's armored pieces really shine. :rock

Back