MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

Thank you, Aaron! :hi5: I'll have to look into that stuff...

Cost me $12 from Amazon. Honestly it is fantastic! Always wanted to display my figs without stands but never wanted to take the risk :wink1:

Thanks for the link Ecko, so just a little bit on the bottom of the shoes? How easy is it to remove the figure if you want to reposition? Does it keep its adhesiveness if you remove and reapply?

Thanks for the link Ecko, so just a little bit on the bottom of the shoes? How easy is it to remove the figure if you want to reposition? Does it keep its adhesiveness if you remove and reapply?

Tiny little bit on the bottom of the shoes bud is all you need.

It is straight forward to break the seal and re-pose. I just put the stuff on the shoe back in the tub and used some more. The tub is pretty big, you could go on forever with it :wink1:

Excellent Joker, definitely worthy of your collection!
I do think that the overhead lights don't do the sculpt any favors though, it makes the brow seem too big, especially between the eyes. Maybe it looks different in real life though. :)

I was about to ask about the stand too. :lol Makes sense though, with the prices we're paying for customs sculpts and custom paint jobs on top. :panic:

Now where are the pics of your improved Begins Bats? :impatient:

Excellent Joker, definitely worthy of your collection!
I do think that the overhead lights don't do the sculpt any favors though, it makes the brow seem too big, especially between the eyes. Maybe it looks different in real life though. :)

I was about to ask about the stand too. :lol Makes sense though, with the prices we're paying for customs sculpts and custom paint jobs on top. :panic:

Now where are the pics of your improved Begins Bats? :impatient:

Thanks Yannick, and I think the overhead dioder lights are definitely affecting the sculpt. As is the case with most everything in this hobby, it looks better in person. :)

Pics of the new Begins Bats by the end of the week, hopefully. :rock

Beautiful Joker Dane :rock

SS did a wonderful job on that!

Dane, I have just picked up some of this, you might want to consider it with you not liking stands? I am now using this, the stands are gone!!! It is amazing stuff :rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeJTNpFREXw

Don't mean to detour your thread MM but this stuff seems like a great alternative to stands. Thanks for sharing Teddy. :duff

What you doing to improve on the OC Bats buddy? :monkey3

What you doing to improve on the OC Bats buddy? :monkey3

Trying this on for size. :)

MarfsCowl.jpg

Gorgeous! That simply just a repaint?

It's actually a resculpt of the Hot Toys cowl, using the mouth sculpt from the DX12 Bruce Wayne sculpt. It was done by MonkeyRobotMaster, the same guy that sculpted my Joker head. :hi5:

It's actually a resculpt of the Hot Toys cowl, using the mouth sculpt from the DX12 Bruce Wayne sculpt. It was done by MonkeyRobotMaster, the same guy that sculpted my Joker head. :hi5:

Does MRM do everything but the paint job? May seriously look at investing in that upgrade :rock

Actually the cast of the cowl comes with the faceplate, it's all one piece. Nathan just painted. :)

Only took a page of comments to finally get there :lol

Sorry buddy :slap

That's awesome!!! I need that then :drool

Message sent to MRM :hi5:

You gonna pop that BB cowl on your figure so we can see how it all looks, or are you waiting for something in particular?

You gonna pop that BB cowl on your figure so we can see how it all looks, or are you waiting for something in particular?

I had to sort out an issue with the neck and cowl working together correctly, but I'll snap some pics soon!

Back