MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

Is that another mod I need to be aware of? :lol

Looking forward to pics bud!!!

Not an issue for most. :slap Unfortunately I had modified (made it shorter) the neck post that came with the figure to make the HT cowl sit lower, but the MRM cowl requires a full-length neck post.

Not an issue for most. :slap Unfortunately I had modified (made it shorter) the neck post that came with the figure to make the HT cowl sit lower, but the MRM cowl requires a full-length neck post.

:gah: I think mine was shortened also. I bought mine from Carbo so I might have to ask him. How did you go about full length neck post then?

:gah: I think mine was shortened also. I bought mine from Carbo so I might have to ask him. How did you go about full length neck post then?

Any of the old-school (pre-TT advanced) neckposts should work, since that's what the figure came with. :)

It was shortened but I think I used an extra neck post so the original one might still be in the package. Double check.

Great update, Dane! Your collection is unreal. Always a pleasure to view.:clap

I took a few pics of my Joker in more natural lighting, I think the detolf lights throw it off a bit in my earlier pics...

_MG_6766_zps79dac459.jpg

_MG_6769_zpsac10e704.jpg

_MG_6770_zps828d0cfa.jpg

Such a bad *** Joker homie! Just love it! :hi5: Congrats! I gotta send my Adam V1 Joker to Nathan already. :exactly:

So is this the paint-up Nathan showed a few days ago... where he painted the Ledger likeness first, then Joker over top of it?

This is damn impressive... I actually thought it was one of Adam's sculpts given how good it looks.

So is this the paint-up Nathan showed a few days ago... where he painted the Ledger likeness first, then Joker over top of it?

This is damn impressive... I actually thought it was one of Adam's sculpts given how good it looks.

That's the one! Thanks GB, that's high praise! :hi5:

Very AWESOME pics for joker, big congrats bro ;)

Cheers, Darth. :duff

I took a few pics of my Joker in more natural lighting, I think the detolf lights throw it off a bit in my earlier pics...

_MG_6766_zps79dac459.jpg

_MG_6769_zpsac10e704.jpg

_MG_6770_zps828d0cfa.jpg

You have a beautiful collection but there's something about the eyes that bugs me...:dunno

You have a beautiful collection but there's something about the eyes that bugs me...:dunno

Thanks Endo. :duff Feelings have been very mixed on the Joker sculpt so far. :lol Ledger's Joker is definitely one of the most scrutinized likenesses in 1/6, that's for sure.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Batman Begins upgraded / Ledger Joker Number:4,372*

Hey Dane, did you purposely give the neck the forward lean or is that a result of the fit on the neck? Might be better to do a little less lean.

Looks amazing otherwise!

Back