MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Luke's Saber / Nolan Batman Customs / Medi R2D2*

Impossible better explanation :hi5:

:duff

Nice setup on the droids Marf. I got C3PO coming in but still hesitant on getting that Medi R2 unit. Hoping Tamashii release their R2D2 version sometime down the road.

Thanks, Jeff! I definitely have my eye on the Tamashii R2 as well, we will see!

Hi Dane, when you send the mrm joker sculpt to Nathan, he just painted the face or he changes / add hair too?
The hair of your joker looks more acurate than general ones
I liked a lot his last joker sculpt, if he release another bash in agoust i am considering in buy one, but i am still in the dilema of painted or unpainted.

Hi Dane, when you send the mrm joker sculpt to Nathan, he just painted the face or he changes / add hair too?
The hair of your joker looks more acurate than general ones
I liked a lot his last joker sculpt, if he release another bash in agoust i am considering in buy one, but i am still in the dilema of painted or unpainted.

Hi Ricardo, Nathan also changed the color of the hair a bit per my request. :duff

Thanks Dane, i just bought one from him and i ask him to make the hair more dark :)
l

_MG_7340_zps657e75a1.jpg

Sick! Awesome dude!

:drool :drool :drool

Must stay away from Star Wars!!!! :lol

That Medi R2 is really great. Would be absolutely perfect if only a bit larger in scale and would save us a ton not having to by the Bandai. Love the lit saber with Luke too :clap.

:drool :drool :drool

Must stay away from Star Wars!!!! :lol

It's a slippery slope, brother! :lol That being said, I'm just two characters away (Han and Chewie) from having my core OT collection (and SW in general) complete. Now if the new movies are any good...that's a whole new can of worms. :lol

That Medi R2 is really great. Would be absolutely perfect if only a bit larger in scale and would save us a ton not having to by the Bandai. Love the lit saber with Luke too :clap.

Thanks, qbomb! And I agree about the Medi R2, it is a damn shame about the scale...the piece just sings, otherwise! :exactly:

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes*

It has been a while since I've had an update!

I always felt my Rick Grimes was missing something...turns out it was a little of Mr. Bontemps' magic. Thanks for taking Rick up a few notches, Seb, now I feel like he can hang with the rest of the AMC crew. :1-1:

Updated collection shot coming soon, just waiting to put the finishing touch on the latest addition to the Star Wars detolf!

Last edited:

That Rick is just awesome!
Great collection!
THE best 1/6 Indy i have ever seen hands down!

Great Great Update and Score + Pic's on Grimes, Really Dig the Details , Veins showing and crow's feet, Excellent Post my Friend Marf

Really love the Grimes! Simply amazing. The weathering is top notch!

Thanks, Machew, Seb knows what he's doing! :exactly:

That Rick is just awesome!
Great collection!
THE best 1/6 Indy i have ever seen hands down!

Much appreciated, Darth Con! Indy is undoubtedly my favorite figure, so I'm always glad when someone shares my enthusiasm. :)

Rick looks awesome Dane. Nice work by Seb there.

Thanks, bro, I'm pretty stoked on the job that Seb did. :rock

Great Great Update and Score + Pic's on Grimes, Really Dig the Details , Veins showing and crow's feet, Excellent Post my Friend Marf

Cheers Big C, thanks for stopping by. :hi5:

Back