MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes*

Awesome rick Marf!
Seb made the sculpt paint too, or just the weathering?
Cheers!

Much props to Seb on this one, congrats on picking him up, tempted to start watching the show now.

Thanks! It's a great show, but get ready to want some figures. :lol

Awesome rick Marf!
Seb made the sculpt paint too, or just the weathering?
Cheers!

Cheers, ricardo! Seb painted the sculpt as well, and did an amazing job. :rock

What's your favorite show of all time Dane?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That's as close to perfect as a figure can get! Kongrats on Grimes, Barf!

What's your favorite show of all time Dane?

Now THAT is a tough question...

I would have to say that Breaking Bad may be my favorite show of all time. There are seasons of shows that I MAY have enjoyed more, like Dexter season 1 for instance, but BrBa is the only show that has almost 100% consistency with it's amazing writing, pacing, and performances (as far as I'm concerned). Every season has been spectacular. So far it has been an almost flawless piece of Television for 5 (or 6, if you count the split) seasons, which is pretty rare. Runner-up would probably be Firefly, but it's tough to include it with just the one season. I'm sure if it had had its run, it might have taken the cake. I must admit, though, there are quite a few beloved shows that I have yet to watch...The Sopranos, The Wire, and Boardwalk Empire to name a few...

That's as close to perfect as a figure can get! Kongrats on Grimes, Barf!

Thanks, KD! :hi5:

Wouldn't be a Rick Roll Fri....​

[ame]https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ[/ame]

Ski

I would have to say that Breaking Bad may be my favorite show of all time. There are seasons of shows that I MAY have enjoyed more, like Dexter season 1 for instance, but BrBa is the only show that has almost 100% consistency with it's amazing writing, pacing, and performances (as far as I'm concerned). Every season has been spectacular. So far it has been an almost flawless piece of Television for 5 (or 6, if you count the split) seasons, which is pretty rare. Runner-up would probably be Firefly, but it's tough to include it with just the one season. I'm sure if it had had its run, it might have taken the cake. I must admit, though, there are quite a few beloved shows that I have yet to watch...The Sopranos, The Wire, and Boardwalk Empire to name a few...

Dane you haven't seen The Wire? You gotta watch it next man. My favorite then probably BB and Mad Men

Dane you haven't seen The Wire? You gotta watch it next man. My favorite then probably BB and Mad Men

Son of Anarchy! :lecture

Get on it!

Wouldn't be a Rick Roll Fri....​

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Ski

Awesome, that's definitely on the top of my list. :rock

Mad Men is of course in the running for one of my all-time favorites as well, it's just not as consistently awesome as BrBa.

Son of Anarchy! :lecture

Get on it!

SoA was actually going to be the next show I listed, but then I thought, "Nah, I'll just keep it to 3." :lol

Awesome, that's definitely on the top of my list. :rock

Mad Men is of course in the running for one of my all-time favorites as well, it's just not as consistently awesome as BrBa.

SoA was actually going to be the next show I listed, but then I thought, "Nah, I'll just keep it to 3." :lol

SOA is surpassing Sopranos AND Breaking bad as my favorite TV show of all time :horror

Dane, just make sure The Wire is next its better than Sons..lol

Haven't seen homeland. Did season 1 of the wire and wasn't hooked. Thoroughly enjoyed Hannibal this year. Never seen sopranos

Haven't seen homeland. Did season 1 of the wire and wasn't hooked. Thoroughly enjoyed Hannibal this year. Never seen sopranos

I saw the Pilot of the Wire and wasn't hooked like I was with Breaking Bad. From the opening scene of BB I was hooked. :exactly:

I've seen Sopranos with my wife 4 times already from beginning to end.

The Wire is more of a build up kind of show it definitely takrs more than 1 episode to get into..but once you do you'll be hooked for sure

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Thanks, Hector!

I'm gonna put the lotion on, I just haven't gotten excited enough yet.:lol

Hi MarfMaster

May I ask where you got the jacket from for your Indiana Jones figure?
I am trying to customize my own and I am searching for a jacket. Thanks:wave

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Hi MarfMaster

May I ask where you got the jacket from for your Indiana Jones figure?
I am trying to customize my own and I am searching for a jacket. Thanks:wave

The jacket was made by Kato E. But I don't think he's offering them anymore. :/

This is one incredible collection! The Ledger Joker and Don Draper are most impressive!

Back