MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes*

Aweseoms shelf, Dane. Have you thought about adding a sweat stain to Walt's shirt? Might help a bit with the contrast of the clean shirt and chemsuit.

Thanks, Yannick! The sweat stain is a great idea, but I'm actually going 'Heisenberg' with Walt in the near future. I wish I had thought of that sooner, though. :slap

Seb being Elvis? Grimes looks suitably.. er... "Grime"y... ;)

Yup, one and the same. :exactly: I had a pretty specific idea of the level of weathering I wanted, and he nailed it!

I thought he wasn't taking commissions? I would have asked him for something. :slap

Thanks, Yannick! The sweat stain is a great idea, but I'm actually going 'Heisenberg' with Walt in the near future. I wish I had thought of that sooner, though. :slap

Marf are you doing another version of Walt to have two figures or just getting rid of the chemsuit and going Heisenberg? Are you getting RM tailors version?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It has been a while since I've had an update!

I always felt my Rick Grimes was missing something...turns out it was a little of Mr. Bontemps' magic. Thanks for taking Rick up a few notches, Seb, now I feel like he can hang with the rest of the AMC crew. :1-1:

Updated collection shot coming soon, just waiting to put the finishing touch on the latest addition to the Star Wars detolf!

Great update bro! Elvis just put that magic touch on Rick! The AMC crew! I can dig it!

grimes is perfect, great work putting him together Marf

Thanks, tbay, but the credit goes to Seb for bringing it all together. :)

That grimey sheriff looks kick *** man.
Seb doing his magic as usual.

Thanks, Fernando, couldn't be happier with how he turned out! :hi5:

Marf are you doing another version of Walt to have two figures or just getting rid of the chemsuit and going Heisenberg? Are you getting RM tailors version?

Yeah, I'm swapping the chem suit for the RM Heisenberg. :exactly: I have a '1 version per character' rule. :)

Great update bro! Elvis just put that magic touch on Rick! The AMC crew! I can dig it!

Much appreciated, Mike! :1-1:

Yeah, I'm swapping the chem suit for the RM Heisenberg. :exactly: I have a '1 version per character' rule.

Is there any character you would break the one version rule for?

Yeah, I'm swapping the chem suit for the RM Heisenberg. :exactly: I have a '1 version per character' rule.

Is there any character you would break the one version rule for?

I'm considering breaking it for the T2 T-800...I have the clean version, but the BD version is extremely tempting...

I'm considering breaking it for the T2 T-800...I have the clean version, but the BD version is extremely tempting...

The BD version would look amazing in your collection Dane

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So are you referring to "one per scale", or did you sell your Enterbay T-800? :horror I assume you mean the former, right?

Indeed, 'one per scale' :lol The 1/4 version doesn't count. :monkey3 And if that doesn't compute, I just tell myself that he's a mass-produced cybernetic organism, so it's not the same T-800...

The BD version would look amazing in your collection Dane

Thanks, Rob, I'm sure I'll end up caving. :duff

Wait a sec. That doesn't apply to batman either!

Stop holding me accountable for my statements. :lol I've actually considered getting rid of my DX12 recently, as I much prefer the Begins costume. And '89 Batman doesn't count...different actor=different character. :lecture

Last edited:
Back