MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes*

Thanks, Ed, I'm really happy with him!

So after countless rounds of revision, numerous clothing, paint and accessory 'schematics' and 18 months of waiting...I can finally feast my eyes on this piece. And what a feast it is! I love, love, love this figure. Worth every second of time invested. Thanks to Denny and Trevor for making an idea and wish for many collectors become a reality.

Just realized I should have taken a shelf pic of Blondie with Indy...next time. :lecture

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes*

Thanks, Ed, I'm really happy with him!

So after countless rounds of revision, numerous clothing, paint and accessory 'schematics' and 18 months of waiting...I can finally feast my eyes on this piece. And what a feast it is! I love, love, love this figure. Worth every second of time invested. Thanks to Denny and Trevor for making an idea and wish for many collectors become a reality.

Just realized I should have taken a shelf pic of Blondie with Indy...next time. :lecture

WHOA! This has to be the Best Version of Blondie that I have seen to date my Friend Marf, WOW! Excellent Pic's, Excellent Score, Very Impressive Post :hi5:

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Sheriff Rick Grimes / Blondie*

You aren't making the wait any easier with pics like that, Marf.:lol Seriously, though, that is some incredible eye candy. I can't wait! :yess:

The more I look at all these pics, the more I regret I wasn't around for preorder lol! Amazing figure and great shots of him Marf!

Congrats bud, i hope mine arrive safe and sound soon in Brazil :)

Awesome piece! Worth the wait!

:exactly:

Super pickup Marf! Looks amazing. Congrats. It's up to the level of all your others.

Thanks, man, glad you think so! :)

WHOA! This has to be the Best Version of Blondie that I have seen to date my Friend Marf, WOW! Excellent Pic's, Excellent Score, Very Impressive Post :hi5:

Cheers, big C!

You aren't making the wait any easier with pics like that, Marf.:lol Seriously, though, that is some incredible eye candy. I can't wait! :yess:

Sorry, Spiros. :lol Hopefully you'll be unboxing him soon!

The more I look at all these pics, the more I regret I wasn't around for preorder lol! Amazing figure and great shots of him Marf!

Sorry to hear you missed him, Machew. :( I'm sure that some will pop up on the secondary in the future!

Congrats bud, i hope mine arrive safe and sound soon in Brazil :)

I'm sure it will arrive in perfect shape, if it hasn't already. :) Enjoy!

Congrats my friend, very cool acquisition ;)

Thanks, Darth!

Congrats on the amazing figure MarfRound.

:lol Great minds think alike.

By the way, mailed that thing yesterday, postage is on me.

:lol Great minds think alike.

By the way, mailed that thing yesterday, postage is on me.

You are the man, thank you again! :hi5:

:lol

I think it's the display, haha. When you get down to it, piece by piece, I think they're actually pretty unique!

Dane, can you take a few pics were we can see the eyes?

Flosi, check out my collection thread i have some mega close ups of mine.

There you go, Wake to the rescue!

A good pose and good futzing put without a doubt the figure in other level

Dane - thanks for all of your efforts to make this figure a reality. It is a masterpiece. I even think, in hand, the boots are really nice. Thanks again man.

Back