Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Riddler

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this on the way from Kit. From the pictures, dont think it looks nearly as good as the prototype but I still went ahead an ordered. the Two-Face. I have yet to get charged for my Joker from Kit though. I assume there is another batch coming, hence the delay.

Mine has been sitting in import customs clearance since Friday. No delivery for me today.
It's on day four. I guess they do not count the weekends as days.:(
Mine had a delivery exception, at US customs...saying it's not being released for safety reasons! The first time I've ever had that happen. I let Kit know, and he said customs has been holding up China exports a lot lately.

Impatiently waiting for the mailman!

IMG_4778.jpeg

Those riddler heads are hideous. How mars toys managed to f.ck up both is impressive
It's a damn sight better than we had. The hatless sculpt is completely worthless in the likeness department. The sculpt with a hat is wasted on a stupid expression. But likeness is there, for sure.

I'll take it. But I wish the expressions were different.

I get it. The figure is so visually simple, they thought super expressive sculpts would carry it.

That was unnecessary imo.

It's the best Carrey Riddler so far...!!!

I wonder how hard it would be to cut the tongue off that sculpt?

I went with the hatless head only because I wanted some other color to break up all that green.

The leotard is so electric lime-green that it looks great with the hatless head... I almost wish I had room to display both versions of Carrey. But 1 Jim Carrey is enough for any shelf.

It's the best Carrey Riddler so far...!!!

I wonder how hard it would be to cut the tongue off that sculpt?

I went with the hatless head only because I wanted some other color to break up all that green.

The leotard is so electric lime-green that it looks great with the hatless head... I almost wish I had room to display both versions of Carrey. But 1 Jim Carrey is enough for any shelf.
Why no Nicholson and Carrey pics yet, sir?!

Different films be damned. Explain yourself lol

Why no Nicholson and Carrey pics yet, sir?!

You mean together?

I haven't built out my 2x new Jokers from the Mob Boss set yet. Got all the parts organized and ready to go, but waiting on a body/fat suit.

I'll definitely take a picture of Museum laughing Joker with my laughing Riddler. But actually, the uniform lavender of the Mob Boss suit probably would look best next to the all-green Riddler suit.

DiFabio will beat me to it though, I'm sure. He has an army of Jacks... and his Riddler is in-coming.

You mean together?

I haven't built out my 2x new Jokers from the Mob Boss set yet. Got all the parts organized and ready to go, but waiting on a body/fat suit.

I'll definitely take a picture of Museum laughing Joker with my laughing Riddler. But actually, the uniform lavender of the Mob Boss suit probably would look best next to the all-green Riddler suit.

DiFabio will beat me to it though, I'm sure. He has an army of Jacks... and his Riddler is in-coming.
I'm thinking hat head, no jacket, with the cane under the arm. One leg cocked out.

I don't hate the jacket. I just don't love it either. It kinda looks like it swallows him. Which shows how scrawny Carrey Riddler is. Because Mars are fairly decent at tailoring.

You can pull the material on the arms toward the shoulder and the collar will tighten up. Then its easier to raise it a bit. Of course it will shft as soon as you start futzing it again.

Maybe lay just a little bit of cotton around the base of his neck under the leotard to lift up the collar... it will also give him a little bit of traps.

Mine had a delivery exception, at US customs...saying it's not being released for safety reasons! The first time I've ever had that happen. I let Kit know, and he said customs has been holding up China exports a lot lately.
I guess mine is sitting in the same purgatory. No specific reason given just a list of possible reasons.

Back