Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t see why anyone getting one or two wouldn’t want all four. Who wouldn’t want Batman, Robin, Riddler and Two-Face when each figure can be had for a great price. They’ll look great together. Still can’t believe Batman and Robin actually exist. Those could have easily been another Iron Man and Darth Vader or a Bale Batman and Ledger Joker.

The only hard decision is not pursuing the JazzInc Forever Batmobile.
I love the forever batmobile more than life itself, but that is way out of my price range.

the question is will these villains fit in with Keaton Batman?
I say yes they would fit it as part of 1990's rogue gallery. An era where director's visions and interpretation was taken over comic book accuracy.

To me you can't have Riddler without Two Face and you can't have Sonar Batman without Robin. You don't need all four but those pairings are a must.

I don't think it would change a thing. Ask the people who ordered Black Mantra, Gus, or Reeves Penguin about that guarantee 😀

well, that's why I put 'guarantee' above in quotes.

I'd still prefer to have a PO than not to.
I dunno; I’d prefer to have had my £200 the last three years instead of have given it to a store in Hong Kong for the promise of a figure (Gus) that’s never coming.

The suit colors are definitely a bit off, but this point I’m just worried of the figure getting delayed another year or two if we bring up any more issues. :lol

I think Mars should improve the color of the suit and make it more screen accurate. We wouldn't accept that level of inaccuracy from HT or Inarts.

I think the color is way too off to overlook. It's literally a different color. One is a solid red and the other is purple with light and dark highlights. Also, the shirt and tie are different shades of yellow. That prototype by Mars is just not good enough.

1717044891964.png
1717045040764.png

Last edited:
The 30 year old Kenner figure got the color right...

View attachment 705130

Even the $20 dollar McFarlane figure has the right color too...

View attachment 705133
Honestly, I would give them a pass as it looks really nice. BF was so over exaggerated in terms of colorful lights that you werent really able to call the exact color anyway. Personally I remember it being more reddish.
Looking at the original costumw it appears to be pinkish though. I wouldn’t mind a fix, but it isn’t such a big deal for me personally.

Here is a good picture for reference:

https://www.pinterest.de/pin/the-ri...atman-forever-on-display--568016571767736229/

Honestly, I would give them a pass as it looks really nice. BF was so over exaggerated in terms of colorful lights that you werent really able to call the exact color anyway. Personally I remember it being more reddish.
Looking at the original costumw it appears to be pinkish though. I wouldn’t mind a fix, but it isn’t such a big deal for me personally.

Here is a good picture for reference:

https://www.pinterest.de/pin/the-ri...atman-forever-on-display--568016571767736229/
I would like to give them a pass, but when the Funko Pop gets the color right, I find it hard to give Mars a pass. :lol

^Funko Pop and McFarlane are painting plastic. Much easier than re-creating a very unique color on fabric. Trust me--I've been custom-printing fabric to replicate this exact costume for a cosplay I'm working on. That magenta is NOT easy to get to on fabric. And it looks different under every lighting due to the shimmer in the velvet.

A “surprise” preorder drop of both Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face and Burgess Meredith Penguin would be beautiful. I need it now. :monkey2

Thankfully we don’t have to worry about 66 Catwoman too much as Joost expressed interest in making all three Catwomen.

Thankfully we don’t have to worry about 66 Catwoman too much as Joost expressed interest in making all three Catwomen.

Well, that's a welcome relief.

I just don't think Mars can pull off Newmar's body shape correctly in a skin-tight suit. Looks like Joost is making his own body for Pfeiffer, so I assume the same for Newmar, which is likely the only way to go.

I saw that Joost said the people who make Phicen-type bodies could NOT promise life beyond 7 years so he decided against that.

Well, that's a welcome relief.

I just don't think Mars can pull off Newmar's body shape correctly in a skin-tight suit. Looks like Joost is making his own body for Pfeiffer, so I assume the same for Newmar, which is likely the only way to go.

I saw that Joost said the people who make Phicen-type bodies could NOT promise life beyond 7 years so he decided against that.

In FB he said they're currently only looking for seamless body options; wouldn't that have to be phicen-type, metal skeleton with silicon body?

In FB he said they're currently only looking for seamless body options; wouldn't that have to be phicen-type, metal skeleton with silicon body?

Well, he also said those bodies are not guaranteed beyond 7 years so he didn't want to do that.

Last I read, he was looking into the possibility of making his own body.

Well, he also said those bodies are not guaranteed beyond 7 years so he didn't want to do that.

Last I read, he was looking into the possibility of making his own body.

Yeah in the latest interview he said all of the manufacturers he talked to couldn't guarantee their bodies beyond 7 years, he brought it up as a negative for seamless bodies, but didn't rule out seamless bodies. They were just going over positives and negatives between visible joint plastic bodies vs seamless.

In a FB post a couple days after that interview came out, someone was asking for Jazzinc to make it a seamless body, and Joost replied that they were currently only looking at seamless body options (I assume the "options" part was in regards to material type instead of pre-made body).

Back