Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of which ,I'm miffed that Vikor only comes with 1/2 a power sword instead of a full one.

How do you mean? He comes with the sword he has in the concept art. The blue half power-sword he comes with is just a bonus, it's only really there to help complete the weapons set in that colour much like Faker getting his orange axe and shield in the next Weapon's Pak.

I think Vikor should come with a version of He-Man's or GraySkull' sword. I think the gray or gray and black like the repaint of KG comes with. It would look better than the blue one.

I can see him coming with the blue sword cuz he's from the north and the north is cold, but that's cheesy. Give him the grey and black or just a metallic gray one.

on the other hand the sword he does come with (not the power sword) look magnificent.

bah, hell with it, found a good ebay deal on the weapons pack. so i've got vikor's sword, Kronis's weapons, and some other things to mess with.

On a different note, I have a spare King Grayskull MIB that I have decided to sell on so I can get a Hot Toy.
I have my loose one and my MIB (with door open for show) bronze version on the shelf.
He is still my favourite MOTUC hence I have two but in light of the great Hot Toys on the way out, I think I should sell him as he goes for a pretty penny now.

What do you guys think?

On a different note, I have a spare King Grayskull MIB that I have decided to sell on so I can get a Hot Toy.
I have my loose one and my MIB (with door open for show) bronze version on the shelf.
He is still my favourite MOTUC hence I have two but in light of the great Hot Toys on the way out, I think I should sell him as he goes for a pretty penny now.

What do you guys think?

What does he go for? I have one and I ain't the biggest fan, I'd say do it.

Spammer!!!
:lol!!!

I had a Bronze version that I sold for about $150.00 a couple of years ago... I still regret it... :(

Anyway... I just updated my display, here's how it's looking now!
I haven't opened my SDCC Orko/Adam, I think I'll wait for tomorrow's non-clear version to display!

DSC06192.jpg

DSC06185.jpg

DSC06186.jpg

DSC06187.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

DSC06184.jpg

I'm still trying to decide if I want a non clear version of Orko or not. I've got one might not be worth the fight. :lol

i would be a fan if they were in decent poses, but if SS made MOTU PFs, they would look like my sig.

True. The Marvel PFs and DCD Museum statues are in pretty good poses (except Superman). Pop Culture Shock previewed their Lion-O 1/4 scale statue at ComicCon and the pose looks awesome, though I think if he didn't look so roided out and angry he'd be perfect.

Back