Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pics Kuz! Man, I love this line. As we where talking about during Dinner during the Con its so cool to see so many of these great figures from the past come back to life.

Exactly!!!
:lol

BTW a few more pics!!

DSC05524.jpg

DSC05523.jpg

DSC05526.jpg

DSC05527.jpg

DSC06024.jpg

DSC06026.jpg

DSC06025.jpg

DSC06028.jpg

DSC06030.jpg

Nice pics Kuz! Man, I love this line. As we where talking about during Dinner during the Con its so cool to see so many of these great figures from the past come back to life.

Yep!! I'm so happy these figures are out there right now!!
MOTU has to be my favorite franchise after Star Wars!

Oh and a few more!!

DSC06032.jpg

DSC06033.jpg

DSC06034.jpg

DSC06035.jpg

DSC06041.jpg

DSC06043.jpg

DSC06045.jpg

DSC06046.jpg

These guys showed up on Sunday!!

DSC06074.jpg

DSC06076.jpg

Conan . . . and the Masters of Hyboria!

Yes!!! I love it because it goes back to a Frazetta style He-Man...!!

Great shots, Kuzeh! What camera did you use?

Well thanks dude!!! :)
It's just an automatic Sony Cyber-Shot... DSC-W70, really neat and cheap camera! I just like to frame it right and do my best with the auto-focus...

I need to get me a better one soon...

It's just an automatic Sony Cyber-Shot... DSC-W70, really neat and cheap camera! I just like to frame it right and do my best with the auto-focus...

All that with a point-and-shoot? Wow! I think I'll take my daughter's Polaroid t1031 10.0 MP camera to CV and see if I can get some good shots.

This has probably already been posted but in anticipation of the upcoming Orko and Adam set:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W19wr5rXVHk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W19wr5rXVHk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Is that Emiliano and Val either side of you Eamon?

Eamon: "My Precious!" :lol

Great pics Kuzeh! How bad ass is that weapons rack??!!

Thanks dude!! And yes!! The weapons rack rocks!! :rock

That Shadowbeast is brutal!
:lecture

How badass is that Fisto :rock
:lecture

I'm sure Bo will fair well with his harp against that thing!! :D
:lol

All that with a point-and-shoot? Wow! I think I'll take my daughter's Polaroid t1031 10.0 MP camera to CV and see if I can get some good shots.

Please share!!! I wish I was going...

This has probably already been posted but in anticipation of the upcoming Orko and Adam set:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W19wr5rXVHk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W19wr5rXVHk&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol!!!

Have the Horsemen ever taken a break? I almost feel bad for them.

The Battle Ram is a perfect example of why they are the best sculptors, designers, and toy makers. The design is true to the original, but only amplified and better. The 4H always seem to "get it" with MOTU at a gut level. I trust no one else with MOTU. Fact is, if anyone else were behind MOTUC, it would have sucked and died last year.

I wish they could get back into statues at some point in the future.

Emiliano in red and Pixel Dan above me in gray. No Val in that pic!

Hell yeah!! Ever since the box art by Rudy Obrero I have wanted 'that' Battle Ram. ie with the exhausts out the sky sled (which you can just about see).

The next Roast Google Dinner podcast has an interview with the man who designed vehicles like the Battle Ram and Wind Raider, Ted Mayer. we go into some detail about the Battle Ram.

I predict a slight design change once the next podcast airs. ;)

BattleRamBoxArt_600.jpg

Yep!!
4HM absolutely rule the MOTU-verse!!!
Here are more pics of the Battle-Ram...
it's massive and awesome!!

BTW, it's NOT officially the first vehicle we'll see...
this was just done to show Mattel what they can do.

DSC05885.jpg

DSC05886.jpg

DSC05887.jpg

DSC05888.jpg

DSC05889.jpg

DSC05890.jpg

DSC05891.jpg

Emiliano in red and Pixel Dan above me in gray. No Val in that pic!

Hell yeah!! Ever since the box art by Rudy Obrero I have wanted 'that' Battle Ram. ie with the exhausts out the sky sled (which you can just about see).

The next Roast Google Dinner podcast has an interview with the man who designed vehicles like the Battle Ram and Wind Raider, Ted Mayer. we go into some detail about the Battle Ram.

I predict a slight design change once the next podcast airs. ;)

Google is sponsoring you guys now??... :lol

Just kidding, I'll check it out for sure!
I still have my Battle Ram @ my folks... I have to get it back next time I go there!!

Thanks for posting those great pics Kuzeh:wave,

B.A.Skeletor is amazing. I hope if his feet are all blue they still keep the same feet and not change it for boots.

Back