Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm...I wonder what the problem was? I looked at pics of the boots and they appear to be just fine. Could they be changing them to a different style? :dunno

*EDIT* Just seen that the pic of the guards on the back of their box has all yellow boots. So, that must be the change.

the guards will now have Keldor boots and looks like we are not getting the Man at Arms leg Armor....I prefer what was shown at the con

hey i know this a long shot, but i really need a orko, but just orko. i was going to pick up a set yesterday, but i wasnt able to so if anyone doesnt want their orko and they want to split a pack up please, please let me know. thanks.

Hmmmm...I wonder what the problem was? I looked at pics of the boots and they appear to be just fine. Could they be changing them to a different style? :dunno

*EDIT* Just seen that the pic of the guards on the back of their box has all yellow boots. So, that must be the change.

the guards will now have Keldor boots and looks like we are not getting the Man at Arms leg Armor....I prefer what was shown at the con

I liked the look shown at the Con as well, it was more in keeping with what Man at Arms wears. I think they're basically being cheap, they probably figure we're getting enough with this set that they're taking away some of the extra bits, shame. I still like the set and I guess it adds a bit more variety but I can't help but feel as though we're being a little short-changed . . . :monkey2
It's times like these that I wish Matty would run a poll, it could have easily been put up for a couple of weeks to see what the fans would have preferred.

Wish I'd known this, I was screaming anyone need extras whenever I was looking at the order screen earlier yesterday. :goodpost:

Yeah... I had people installing windows at our house and it completely slipped my mind until I got back to work a few hours later.

Well, if anyone has an extra please let me know... if not I'll just hit up eBay at some point.

DSC03655.jpg

This poor guy only managed to get 17 bags of Mattel toys, he must have been heartbroken.

This pic from He-man.org shows the figure with MAA leg armor and the cardback pic with the Keldor boots. I'm not sure which I prefer, but the Keldor boots would help distinguish the guards from MAA.

img_1295_full.jpg

This pic from He-man.org shows the figure with MAA leg armor and the cardback pic with the Keldor boots. I'm not sure which I prefer, but the Keldor boots would help distinguish the guards from MAA.
img_1295_full.jpg

yeah,I guess thats true

oh,and to your left is a sculpted Toyguru guard face sculpt.Your masters now can beat the ____ out of Scott everytime he tells a lie. :)

img_1295_full.jpg

I hope they at least give us one of each type of boot set-up. That's the only fair way.
On a side note, ToyGuru's head will be placed under Skeletor's foot in my display. :lol

Back