Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah i want tytus.

Also, WOOT, the Eternian gaurds will still have the shin gaurds. TG just confirmed that.

Well at least they're not short-changing us after all. I'd still like to see how these armor pieces will look on the orange boots first.

On a separate note, the Beast Man accessories included in the Weapons Pak are brown and not yellow, correct?

Well at least they're not short-changing us after all. I'd still like to see how these armor pieces will look on the orange boots first.

On a separate note, the Beast Man accessories included in the Weapons Pak are brown and not yellow, correct?

Yes, the Beast Man accessories are a kind of greenish-brown.

i thought orko had a ball jointed neck?

anyways. anyone got their tracking number yet?

Might be, if you pull the head off - moot point. It's not going to tilt with the tight fit inside the scarf.

Got my tracking number last night for Monday's figure.

Put my review of Orko up tonight at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

I love your reviews and I am delighted I wasn't the only tree hugger who got annoyed by the excessively large packaging on this and on Mo-Larr.
But then I was also moaning about those plains circling all day just to advertise a Bill Shatner sitcom!! :lol

I guess their packaging machine can only do things via ratio so they can only size up in certain ways?!
Still think they could've had Adam standing up behind Orko and be obscured by plastic though. The MOC looks boring on the shelf I think.

Like you my queueing experience wasn't so bad. Actually it was pretty good. I was in line for about 20mins in total and while in line, some lovely chap remembered me on the podcast moaning about not getting my shipment of Keldors. He gave me a MIB Keldor later that evening in the pub! :yess:

Like you my queueing experience wasn't so bad. Actually it was pretty good. I was in line for about 20mins in total and while in line, some lovely chap remembered me on the podcast moaning about not getting my shipment of Keldors. He gave me a MIB Keldor later that evening in the pub! :yess:

Awesome... Nice job! :yess:

I love your reviews and I am delighted I wasn't the only tree hugger who got annoyed by the excessively large packaging on this and on Mo-Larr.
But then I was also moaning about those plains circling all day just to advertise a Bill Shatner sitcom!! :lol

I guess their packaging machine can only do things via ratio so they can only size up in certain ways?!
Still think they could've had Adam standing up behind Orko and be obscured by plastic though. The MOC looks boring on the shelf I think.

Yeah, I agree that the packaging was pretty lame both for Orko and Mo-Larr... I noticed that for Mo-Larr they could've used the Battle-Cat one, instead, they used a much bigger package with too much waste of space IMO...
But maybe they are thinking of reusing it for the 2 packs? :dunno... still... too much waste...

As for the Orko with Adam gimmick, it's funny... but they could've found a better way of "hiding" Adam without the bigger blister...
oh well...

Regular Orko will be here today!!! :yess::yess::yess:

I went and bought an extra large bag to carry my stuff but that flippin Mo-Larr box created all sorts of problems.
I did have to carry other suff via hand luggage.

It would of been funny to see you on the plane, did you go to the Freaks party as well E?

I went and bought an extra large bag to carry my stuff but that flippin Mo-Larr box created all sorts of problems.

You didn't get one of Mattel's Tote bags?
They are pretty useful!

It would of been funny to see you on the plane, did you go to the Freaks party as well E?

Nah, he didn't come... he stayed with the guys from .org...
and was totally wasted!!
After the freaks party on my way to my car, I stopped by the .org party to say bye to a few guys, and Val and Eamon were completely drunk!!!
Good times!! :rotfl

Never knew there was one!
:thwak

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79029

Well there ya go, I couldn't have gone anyways. Had to do the .org party.

As for me being drunk. Yes I was but I can assure you that I was far less drunk than most, especially Staples who was flaming and went home early!
folks kept on wanting to test my tolerance with Tequila. Bad move! :nana:

How much are color changing orkos going for? Anyone want to sell me 1 or 2 at cost plus ship?

Ski, did you get the Molar yet?

Well there ya go, I couldn't have gone anyways. Had to do the .org party.

As for me being drunk. Yes I was but I can assure you that I was far less drunk than most, especially Staples who was flaming and went home early!
folks kept on wanting to test my tolerance with Tequila. Bad move! :nana:

No excuse coming all the way over the pond. U better be there next year. :exactly:

Oh I was able to get them in my suitcase but I had to work everything just right. :lol

Back