Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toyguru guard is gonna be impaled by Tri-klops. you don't mess with tri-klops. he has feelings.

cant wait to see all those pics of toyguru getting impaled by Masters..I think Toyguru made a mistake having his likeness sculpted of him

bah, it gives us a new way to appreciate how he services the customer.

besides, i know if it was me, i'd have them sculpt my face onto one of them.

Say what you will about Toyguru, he screws it up a lot of times and flat out shoots himself in the foot due to Mattel's corporate shenanigans,
but he's responsible of us having this kick-ass figures along with the 4HM...

He's a big MOTU fan and despite all of the mishaps with the line, I'm grateful he's involved and not a suit that is completely out of touch with the MOTU fandom.

"he may cool but he will still die by my blade.":lecture

IMG_0958.jpg

i guess i don't mind if they change to the orange boots. that leg armor seems kinda clunky anyway. plus i would like them to look a little different from MAA.

Say what you will about Toyguru, he screws it up a lot of times and flat out shoots himself in the foot due to Mattel's corporate shenanigans,

He's a big MOTU fan and despite all of the mishaps with the line, I'm grateful he's involved and not a suit that is completely out of touch with the MOTU fandom.

By Crom, this man speaks GREAT truth. :goodpost:

I dont mind Toyguru or hate him like some fans do...he reminds me of "revenge of the nerds" looking at him.He scowls quite alot too, like he is sick of the fans sometimes.Though, you can count on others abusing his face sculpt.

I don't really have anything against ToyGuru, I've never met the guy but from written interviews and various video presentations he seems nice enough. The fact of the matter is he's the Marketing Brand Manager which means when something goes wrong he's always the face of the problem. He's the guy who has to come along with his tail between his legs and give us all the BS to help us deal with it. So from me he'd get a pat on the back (and a kick up the ar$e). :lol

Finally unboxed the last few figures including the Comic-Con items. Think its time for another round of group shots.

Put my review of Orko up tonight at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

from the beginning of your review

The problem was bureaucracy - they checked multiple forms of ID, filled out forms, cross checked and double checked, and surprised me by not asking for DNA or a retina scan. I know you want to be sure the right people get the right products, but was it necessary to hire the Deparment of Homeland Security?

Uh yeah, get used to it(No! I dont agree with it and will resist this nonsense)...this is where this country is headed...a Police state grid!
America is becoming more facist by the day...the day is coming where they will track and trace everything you do..RID chipping products have begun(see Walmart) and soon they will chip the population as the surfs and slaves as they see as...cashless system is almost there..so there will be no privacy of anything...some wont mind this as they enjoy their slavery and forget this is a nation of Freedom and that we have God given rights...all for pieces of plastic huh? Rant over!

Back