Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This entire thread is making me want to get these figures... at least the main characters. The 80's He-Man series was almost a decade before my time so I grew up with the 2002 revamp, but these figures look pretty damn cool.
The poseability in that Skeletor review looks surprisingly good too. I'm a sucker for modernized ankle and neck ball joints. Didn't expect to see that in such a line. Lo and behold, they did it. Sweet.

i was bored this weekend so i gave my extra skeletor a little "hyper anime" detail.

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg
where on the org is that head from, and how much was it? i wants one.

actually the whole head is a custom sculpt. i got it off the Org.

Your Skeletor is awesome! The sinister look and slightly hanging hood really bring out the evil in him. I really like the 200x style double sword and the rams head staff is really impressive. Brings out the character in Skeletor. Truely awesome.

where on the org is that head from, and how much was it? i wants one.

Actually, ME TOO!!!!!
i got it from a member named TIN. he has a few different head sculpts in the custom section. they all look awesome. he doesn't have them listed for sale but i PM'd him and asked about this head and he sold me one. it's his "filmation skeletor" head if you're gonna ask about it. it cost about $25 shipped from germany if i remember correctly.

i got it from a member named TIN. he has a few different head sculpts in the custom section. they all look awesome. he doesn't have them listed for sale but i PM'd him and asked about this head and he sold me one. it's his "filmation skeletor" head if you're gonna ask about it. it cost about $25 shipped from germany if i remember correctly.

That sounds like a pretty good deal, actually - did it come fully painted?

Out of curiousity, is there any way to buy the regular MOTUC He-Man's torso armor by itself? I'm watching over a feeBay auction at the moment for the Battle Armor figure, and I'd like to convert it to the normal He-Man just by switching the torso deco.

Some people part them out... check on Ebay actually... or maybe you can find a Goddess for cheap, or somebody might want to part with the extra regular armor from her...

Last edited:
Out of curiousity, is there any way to buy the regular MOTUC He-Man's torso armor by itself? I'm watching over a feeBay auction at the moment for the Battle Armor figure, and I'd like to convert it to the normal He-Man just by switching the torso deco.

Keep in mind that BA He-Man has silver painted abs, and possibly an entirely silver torso. Not sure about the upper part, but the abs are definitely silver. Just an FYI.

Back