Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeletor was not a re-order....he was a second run "re-issue"....

Toyguru said they only made He-man and Skeletor in second runs and any figures with the exception of those two...sold poorly

there is online demand of maybe 50-100 people wanting more horde troopers..He-man.org is the prime example of the few posters that want more.They havn't even reached 300 sets yet when Toyguru said its takes thousands and thousands...they can't just put in a "re-order",it's not that simple....it's game over man! game over!

I don't know what the difference between a re-order and a re-issue is. All I know is that we were told he was gone for good, and then he was in stock again. Call that what you will.

There are over 300 sets now requested in the Org thread. It's been 23 hours since the thread opened. Will the need cap out at 500? Will it go on to 1,000 or 2,000? I don't know. But if it does, they would be wise to consider options.

BTW when ToyGuru said it takes many many many thousands, he was lying. Matty Collector doesn't sell anything in those numbers.

I don't know what the difference between a re-order and a re-issue is. All I know is that we were told he was gone for good, and then he was in stock again. Call that what you will.

There are over 300 sets now requested in the Org thread. It's been 23 hours since the thread opened. Will the need cap out at 500? Will it go on to 1,000 or 2,000? I don't know. But if it does, they would be wise to consider options.

BTW when ToyGuru said it takes many many many thousands, he was lying. Matty Collector doesn't sell anything in those numbers.

It would be wise to make more sure....for fans sake to "horde" more...but there are not even enough active posters on he-man.org to bring the numbers to 2,000 units...and they'll be lucky if they reach 1,000 units...$54 each is not cheap for these either

Toyguru is not lying...I am willing to bet the quota is 10,000 to go into another production run or the Vendor has to charge more which ups the price of the two pack....the lower the runs,the higher the price (this is how its works in producing in China)

If they went into another production run,would you be willing to paying $100 for another set?

And you know this how exactly?...
Saying you would buy 5 sets and actually buying them is quite different...
It doesn't matter if 3k fans say they'll buy something if when it comes the time, they don't...
This topic has been discussed so many times it's just ridiculous... :slap

Fixed the long neck on Dactys,
I am happier with how he looks now, a bit more "Classics" IMO...

PA172221_zps8989b595.jpg

PA172222_zps72183b13.jpg

PA172220_zpsdae3cba9.jpg

It would be wise to make more sure....for fans sake to "horde" more...but there are not even enough active posters on he-man.org to bring the numbers to 2,000 units...and they'll be lucky if they reach 1,000 units...$54 each is not cheap for these either

Toyguru is not lying...I am willing to bet the quota is 10,000 to go into another production run or the Vendor has to charge more which ups the price of the two pack....the lower the runs,the higher the price (this is how its works in producing in China)

If they went into another production run,would you be willing to paying $100 for another set?

10,000 is NOT "many many many" thousand.

Yeah, I'd say that if the Org hits 1,000 that's damn good for just that site. But remember, not all Matty customers use that site. The sub sales suggest it's actually a small percentage. If He-Man.org can get 1,200 "pledges" then that statistically puts this in line with the entire He-Man.org 2014 subscription!

There is a statistical relationship between how many subs get ordered on the Org and how many get ordered total. No, posting in that thread is not legally binding. People might lie or change their minds or anything. BUT at a certain point I would think those numbers might become worth noticing. At that point Matty could consider a more binding pre-order, a minimal re-stock or other options.

Anyway, I'm not saying Matty will or Matty won't. I'm saying that this is a VERY different situation from Teela or Fisto and there may be good reason for Matty/TG to reverse themselves in this case. Give it a little time and we'll see how things shake out.

This topic has been discussed so many times it's just ridiculous... :slap

No, it hasn't.
Fisto and The Horder Troopers are NOT the same. You might want 1-2 Fistos. Many customers would like 5-10 or more Troopers.

10,000 is NOT "many many many" thousand.

Yeah, I'd say that if the Org hits 1,000 that's damn good for just that site. But remember, not all Matty customers use that site. The sub sales suggest it's actually a small percentage. If He-Man.org can get 1,200 "pledges" then that statistically puts this in line with the entire He-Man.org 2014 subscription!

There is a statistical relationship between how many subs get ordered on the Org and how many get ordered total. No, posting in that thread is not legally binding. People might lie or change their minds or anything. BUT at a certain point I would think those numbers might become worth noticing. At that point Matty could consider a more binding pre-order, a minimal re-stock or other options.

Anyway, I'm not saying Matty will or Matty won't. I'm saying that this is a VERY different situation from Teela or Fisto and there may be good reason for Matty/TG to reverse themselves in this case. Give it a little time and we'll see how things shake out.

Dude,give it up,they are NOT doing another Horde Trooper run no matter how much you beg or plead...Mattel sold what they made and that's all that matters to them

Dude,give it up,they are NOT doing another Horde Trooper run no matter how much you beg or plead...Mattel sold what they made and that's all that matters to them

Sez you! They said they weren't making any more Skeletor either! :nana:

No, it hasn't.
Fisto and The Horder Troopers are NOT the same. You might want 1-2 Fistos. Many customers would like 5-10 or more Troopers.

Many customers? try maybe 200 people and that's being generous...

which means if customers by 10,which nobody on the Org said they wanted 10 to begin with...it would be only 2,000 units.Not enough to go back into production.But its obvious you do not understand how production works with China

and they didn't...Skeletor was produced twice and is the most produced figure in the line (with He-man)

If you're unaware, he went into "sold out" status for a couple months and Toy Guru said he would not be back. He then re-appeared more recently.

If you're unaware, he went into "sold out" status for a couple months and Toy Guru said he would not be back. He then re-appeared more recently.

I am aware of all things MOTU Classics...been here since day 1...

they found more stock in the warehouse and he also said there wasn't much left of him.

Seriously...I think you really have no arguement against the reality that the HT's are DONE!

I am aware of all things MOTU Classics...been here since day 1...

they found more stock in the warehouse and he also said there wasn't much left of him.

Seriously...I think you really have no arguement against the reality that the HT's are DONE!

I this point I think you're just trolling me. How can you "think I have no argument" when I've already spelled it out?

There are quite a few people on the Org who say they want more. There is a thread where they are reporting what they want. The number is 327 25 hours in now. If that number peters out, then fine. But if that number goes on to over 1,000 then I would be very surprised if TPTB don't pay attention. I'll grant you, they make a lot of stupid business decisions, but this would be up there for them!

You've provided no counter-argument except to say that TG said," No." As if he's generally known for being frank and up-front? Ha! I hope he enjoys selling "many many many" thousands of these toys which he says are also selling in very small numbers.... :dunno

Want to go around in a circle again? You can stamp your foot and tell me to get over it/give it up all you want, but you have no counter-argument.

Let's see how that thread on the Org goes and if the numbers get big enough to impress anyone......

I this point I think you're just trolling me. How can you "think I have no argument" when I've already spelled it out?

There are quite a few people on the Org who say they want more. There is a thread where they are reporting what they want. The number is over 300 25 hours in now. If that number peters out, then fine. But if that number goes on to over 1,000 then I would be very surprised if TPTB don't pay attention. I'll grant you, they make a lot of stupid business decisions, but this would be up there for them!

You've provided no counter-argument except to say that TG said," No." As if he's generally known for being frank and up-front? Ha! I hope he enjoys selling "many many many" thousands of these toys which he says are also selling in very small numbers.... :dunno

Want to go around in a circle again? You can stamp your foot and tell me to get over it/give it up all you want, but you have no counter-argument.

Let's see how that thread on the Org goes and if the numbers get big enough to impress anyone......

I'm trolling? :lol.....you can't accept the facts...but I'll let you hold onto nothing

yes we'll watch over and over toyguru say we arn't getting anymore HT's :peace

I'm trolling? :lol.....you can't accept the facts...but I'll let you hold onto nothing

yes we'll watch over and over toyguru say we arn't getting anymore HT's :peace

What facts? The fact which a man who is constantly playing with the truth said they would need to sell "many many many thousands?" If there were any other alleged facts, I guess I missed them.....

What facts? The fact which a man who is constantly playing with the truth said they would need to sell "many many many thousands?" If there were any other alleged facts, I guess I missed them.....

10,000 divided by 1,000 = 10 which = many,many,thousands :)

10,000 is quite the many in the MOTU Classics production Run considering its not a mass retail line...

Seriously,the Brand manager is saying NO...I'd say that counts for a little something...

better buy your extra HT's on Ebay

10,000 divided by 1,000 = 10 which = many,many,thousands :)

10,000 is quite the many in the MOTU Classics production Run considering its not a mass retail line...

Seriously,the Brand manager is saying NO...I'd say that counts for a little something...

better buy your extra HT's on Ebay

No. 10 is not many many many. I don't have many many many fingers. :thud:

I'll say if for a 30th time. I understand that this is his starting position. Let's see if the thread on the Org gets big enough numbers to change his mind.

You can have the last word - why not, you'll just repeat yourself again and pretend you haven't read any of my posts.......:lol

No. 10 is not many many many. I don't have many many many fingers. :thud:

I'll say if for a 30th time. I understand that this is his starting position. Let's see if the thread on the Org gets big enough numbers to change his mind.

You can have the last word - why not, you'll just repeat yourself again and pretend you haven't read any of my posts.......:lol

I have to repeat myself because you don't freakin get it...it's like I'm talking to a brick wall

it's 10,000 not 10 :cuckoo:

the He-man.org thread isn't going to do **** or convince toyguru to produce more HT's...he has already chimed in and said NO....here let me spell it for you...N...O..:lol

I have to repeat myself because you don't freakin get it...it's like I'm talking to a brick wall

it's 10,000 not 10 :cuckoo:

the He-man.org thread isn't going to do **** or convince toyguru to produce more HT's...he has already chimed in and said NO....here let me spell it for you...N...O..:lol

"Many many many thousands" means 10,000 thousands? So...... ten million? Ha!

Nice talking to you. Get back to math class! :thud:

Back