Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Rattlor came with one. Can't remember why, exactly...

But yeah, according to his packaging, Cy-Chop is also a member of the Horde. I never ended up opening mine so I can't tell you offhand if he had one too, but maybe...

Rattlor and Tung Lasher joined the Horde in the POP cartoon and in the UK comics. ;)

Mantenna is one of the best in this line...

Agreed, even if you don't like the character just in terms of overall balance of aesthetics and complexity of mechanical design he's pretty unique in the line.

Rattlor and Tung Lasher joined the Horde in the POP cartoon and in the UK comics. ;)

Yup and I modded my Rattlor a bit to make him fit in a bit better with the Horde so you don't have the conflicting Horde and Snakemen logos.

IMG_9983 by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Upgraded my Mantenna with the Mini-statue Crossbow!
Looks awesome!!! :rock!!

PA212233_zps9c1eaca7.jpg

PA212234_zps4c1b136f.jpg

PA212236_zps859a0883.jpg

PA212243_zps927f5807.jpg

PA212241_zps86d18c1d.jpg

PA212239_zpsbf681312.jpg

PA212240_zps48be7d0b.jpg

PA212238_zpsbf4a41ce.jpg

That looks pretty bad ***. It's a shame we're not getting anymore weapons packs. That's be a great add-in. Dammit, why is this line always close to dying?!

That looks pretty bad ***. It's a shame we're not getting anymore weapons packs. That's be a great add-in. Dammit, why is this line always close to dying?!

How many other toy lines do you know of have zero entertainment to back it up? Answer, zero last I checked.

MOTU has only just got a comic. It has had no cartoons, movies or video games and yet the demand is there.

No other license can boast that!

How many other toy lines do you know of have zero entertainment to back it up? Answer, zero last I checked.

MOTU has only just got a comic. It has had no cartoons, movies or video games and yet the demand is there.

No cartoons?

its us NERDS who grew up with He-Man in the 80's is what is carrying the line...I am sure that will eventually end

Its got a pretty rockin' mobile app that's way cooler than the new comics. So comics + mobile app gives it more media than the Angry Birds toys which actually are in retail stores as opposed to online only.

Technically MOTU has hundreds of cartoon episodes to back it up that are currently available for purchase on DVD. "Oh but those aren't new." Well neither is Gremlins, Ghostbusters, and lots of other NECA licenses that currently exist in toy form at places like Toys R Us.

Yeah! No cartoons for this line.

Customikey said "Dammit, why is this line always close to dying?!"

80's cartoon was to help sell 80's toys. 90's cartoon to sell NA toys, 200x Cartoon for 200x toys.

MOTU Classsics has nothing to help sell them.

OK, just wasn't sure you meant "this line" :)

its us NERDS who grew up with He-Man in the 80's is what is carrying the line...I am sure that will eventually end

As it is with any 80's brand like Thundercats and MASK who's both relaunces failed despite TC having a major cartoon. I mean who buys GI Joe? I would imagine it's kids who grew up with it.

Regardless, it still impressive that we have a line with no entertainment to back it up. No other line has that. This should be celebrated rather than questioned in my opinion! :peace

Back