Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some lines at retail may have that, but they are very very limited in scope. Most NECA lines, excluding Predator, don't last more than a couple waves. MOTU Classics is heading into it's 6th year with a full lineup. That's pretty impressive.

It is. The width of this line is amazing.

Well if anyone has an extra Mantenna or Horde Trooper set(s) please PM me, I got money or dolls (HT, SSC, etc.) to trade. :wave

Just got an email from Mattycollector stating that my preorder for castle Grayskull will be shipping soon and to make sure your credit card info is valid...no details on what "Soon" means...anyone have an idea when they will be shipping out?

Just got an email from Mattycollector stating that my preorder for castle Grayskull will be shipping soon and to make sure your credit card info is valid...no details on what "Soon" means...anyone have an idea when they will be shipping out?

I got one two. No idea when they are starting to ship though.

shipping soon is not a specific date though,probably just a warning to let folks know(I bit too early to send emails I think) so my guess they will be shipping around the 15th just like Toyguru said

I still don't have a place to display Grayskull yet, so it will probably sit on the floor in front of my MOTUC shelves. I cannot wait to unpack that bad boy though! It is going to rock!!! :rock

If anyone still needs Lord Dactus, mine is arriving this evening and will be up for grabs. Cost plus shipping. PM for details...

I got the e-mail too!!! :panic:
October ends next week, so I think they are just trying to give people a head-up to have funds available in early-mid November.
Cannot wait for this!!!
:rock!

I think Mattel nailed this playset and it will be the GRAIL of the collection.Folks who didn't order...are going to regret it..

Mantenna is great, though I must say the Horde Troopers are less so. I mean I like them but they have some serious issues imo. Notably their articulation kinda sucks and the paint work is minimal and uninteresting. The heads also leave something to be desired in how high they are. I have done some things to mitigate that.

Mantenna is great, though I must say the Horde Troopers are less so. I mean I like them but they have some serious issues imo. Notably their articulation kinda sucks and the paint work is minimal and uninteresting. The heads also leave something to be desired in how high they are. I have done some things to mitigate that.

The Horde Troopers are great,but I do agree with this

I think Mattel nailed this playset and it will be the GRAIL of the collection.Folks who didn't order...are going to regret it..

Exactly. People are paying $500 for preorders on ebay. I think whatever they have left is going to sell out fast and a lot of people are going to be disappointed they didn't get one.

I have no issues with the troopers except for the "Battle Damage" paint... but that's an easy fix.

And yep, Grayskull is definitely the grail of MOTUC!
I mean... look at this production pics!!! :rock!

Mattel_MOTUC-38.JPG

Mattel_MOTUC-39.JPG

DSC01589.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

You know what… that stand in the base makes way more sense for the Sky Sled.

Exactly. People are paying $500 for preorders on ebay. I think whatever they have left is going to sell out fast and a lot of people are going to be disappointed they didn't get one.

my guess is there will only be 5,000-10,000 grayskull playsets made

You know what… that stand in the base makes way more sense for the Sky Sled.

It's been rumored it was always intended for the Sky Sled, but since it wasn't announced at the time, they couldn't say what it was for, hence the Wind Raider connection. Others have suggested it's intended for an upcoming Talon Fighter, but I think that's a bit far-fetched...

I've said it before, but I mean it even more now: Anyone who has 100+ of these figures, who has invested THOUSANDS of dollars, and yet passes on Grayskull is going to deeply regret it.

I've said it before, but I mean it even more now: Anyone who has 100+ of these figures, who has invested THOUSANDS of dollars, and yet passes on Grayskull is going to deeply regret it.

I hope we get Snake Mountain next.....it WILL Sell!

Back