Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have decided to wait. I want another Battle Cat and Wind Raider but only if I can score it for a bargain.

Strobo is a must. Might get another He-Man.

I am really hoping for Clawful, Kobra Kahn, Scare Glow, Teela and Stinkor and Dekker. I do already own them, but I want to display their second heads too (and transform Scare Glow into Karak Nul)...

Last edited:
I doubt anyone will until after December 11. That's what DR is telling everyone.

interesting enough of the fact that Castle's were suppose to start shipping on the 22nd

I honestly think that DR has no clue to when they are actually shipping anything.Even Toyguru throws out "shipping soon" doesn't mean a thing anymore..

They are quick to take your money,that is for sure

fun fact I just discovered. IF shipped USPS, these figures are shipped what is considered "4th class" mail. or, "bottom of the barrel" shipping. estimated 3-4$ to ship it across country, according to the USPS rep i talked to on the phone.

wheee.

Arghhh... Having kids means I'm really not on the ball anymore with this stuff.

I REALLY didn't expect Granamyr to show up - I don't suppose anyone got an extra? It's the only one sold out. :(

How much do they charge for shipping inside US?

Shipping to Germany was something in the 100s. At least this was an easy pass for me due to the price. Its the only Classics item I will pass on unless I wont find it later down the road for a justified amount.

fun fact I just discovered. IF shipped USPS, these figures are shipped what is considered "4th class" mail. or, "bottom of the barrel" shipping. estimated 3-4$ to ship it across country, according to the USPS rep i talked to on the phone.

wheee.

DR knows what they are doing when it comes to ripping people off...

the very fact that WE are paying DR an extra fee hidden in the already inflated shipping costs to cover their profit, materials,handling and the warehouse storage that then they charge Mattel for..

Mattel uses the customer to pay the warehouse storage at DR in the shipping...Even Toyguru admitted that couple years back

Yup. Even though I'm fairly accustomed to DR shenanigans at this point, I still wince every time it happens. I really can't wait to finish up this collection already and be done with it!

I was looking at $60 to ship Strobo, the Sled and Rokkon/Stondar to Canada... Not sure it's worth it.

The Rock Lords alone were $30 to ship. Gee, thanks for the sale price, there! :(

Yup. Even though I'm fairly accustomed to DR shenanigans at this point, I still wince every time it happens. I really can't wait to finish up this collection already and be done with it!

exactly how I feel...going into a 6th year is now just dragging this thing out.Trying to house over 100+ MOTU figures is not helping either.

after 1st quarter of '14,I am almost half tempted to drop my Subs and cherry pick the rest of the way,otherwise I am out after the end of '14

I am planning on selling my Battle Lion's for $20 each just to recoup some money back and likely be heavily discounting any extra POP and NA's figures

kiss the '15 sub goodbye

DR knows what they are doing when it comes to ripping people off...

the very fact that WE are paying DR an extra fee hidden in the already inflated shipping costs to cover their profit, materials,handling and the warehouse storage that then they charge Mattel for..

Mattel uses the customer to pay the warehouse storage at DR in the shipping...Even Toyguru admitted that couple years back

Yup, which is why I always just count at least half the shipping cost as part of the figure price. For non-subscribers these don't coast $27 each. They're more like $32 before shipping. It's just that part of the cost is hidden in the shipping.

Back