Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some shots of Geldor taken today. I like him much better than I thought I would....

11031857944_3181ef88fe_c.jpg

11031849246_fa1f0fcd4b_c.jpg

11031667635_302558ff78_c.jpg

he is kinda cool.. but i SOO wanna get an in-scale toy pizza and have him balance it on his axe.

The CG charge must have been a projected charge. I showed a pending charge for my two CGs, but now the charge isn't showing on my bank account any more. When are we really supposed to be charged?!

The CG charge must have been a projected charge. I showed a pending charge for my two CGs, but now the charge isn't showing on my bank account any more. When are we really supposed to be charged?!

Yeah I noticed this too. I thought maybe there was an issue, but maybe they just charged everyone to make sure the cards worked and there was enough money, and when it actually ships the real charges will go through.

When DR charges me for my monthly subscription, there is a pending charge for a few days which then disappears and gets posted again a couple days after the package is shipped.

When DR charges me for my monthly subscription, there is a pending charge for a few days which then disappears and gets posted again a couple days after the package is shipped.

Lets hope so. I'm just worried, because of all the billing issues everyone have been talking about.

This months figures were a let down. I have two Club Enternia and one Filmation Sub, so I received 2 Geldors and a Seahawk. Both of these figures I have zero interest in. At least, I can look forward to getting the Castle next month.

This months figures were a let down. I have two Club Enternia and one Filmation Sub, so I received 2 Geldors and a Seahawk. Both of these figures I have zero interest in. At least, I can look forward to getting the Castle next month.

which is why I think 2015 will be even be a harder sell

no more A-list to do

depends on who you are, and wht you're looking for.

Still PLENTY of 200x specific A-listers people want, as well as mini comic figures.

Feel free to hate on the MYP designs all you like. A significant number of People want them.

Yeah, I got 2 Seahawks and a Geldor. None of which were worth buying if I wasn't forced by a sub.

What's left Filmation-wise? Any potential too-cool-to-miss characters?

Lizard Man...Maybe Evil Seed

depends on who you are, and wht you're looking for.

Still PLENTY of 200x specific A-listers people want, as well as mini comic figures.

Feel free to hate on the MYP designs all you like. A significant number of People want them.

I want Prahvus...that is about it for me

:lol

if you by any chance have the Palisades Swedish Chef from the Muppets, that should do the trick!

Alas, I do not.

Lizard Man...Maybe Evil Seed

I want Prahvus...that is about it for me

Granted, but you're also hardcore filmation. The hardcore 200x fans feel the same way about the filmation figures. They're nice, but not at the tops of our lists.

Looking forward to the sales today. Wondering if i wait till monday, will the wind raiders sell out, or will they drop in price significantly...

Black Friday Early Access is up. Granymyr is 68$

27$ for palace gaurds

Strobo is up.

and so is several others.

hmm... 35$ wind raider... do i bite now... or do i wait....

Back