Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grayskull's are supposed to start shipping today

Holy cow! I'm so not ready to display this beast. I really look forward to getting it, but I need to sell a few things first to make some space.

I finally got charged for my CG! I was charged $299.07 shipped to California. Just waiting now for the shipping conformation.

mine was 292 shipped to IL

it was originally a lot more for shipping but when they cancelled / created new order it made the shipping what it charged most people

I finally got charged for my CG! I was charged $299.07 shipped to California. Just waiting now for the shipping conformation.

mine was 292 shipped to IL

it was originally a lot more for shipping but when they cancelled / created new order it made the shipping what it charged most people

That's pathetic that it cost more to ship to CA than IL since Mattel ships from CA.

Well, after dealing with the same issues for my CG order as everyone else, I've decided I don't even want the damn thing anymore and cancelled it. I'll also be making sure my 2014 sub is cancelled as well.

Well, after dealing with the same issues for my CG order as everyone else, I've decided I don't even want the damn thing anymore and cancelled it. I'll also be making sure my 2014 sub is cancelled as well.

Can't help to think this doesn't look good for the 2015 Subscription

Mattel doesn't want to learn or change how they do business and all their doing is upsetting their fanbase.

I am glad we're getting Two-bad in January,Modulok in Feb to finish 82-85...I'll get Tung Lashor,Rio-Blast,Dragstor,Lizard Man and Ninjor and call it a day.I really can do without everything else

You know, I had no interest in Multi-Bot at all but now seeing what they did with Modulok I want to get two Moduloks and now want Multi-Bot just for more pieces to play with.

Some shots of Geldor taken today. I like him much better than I thought I would....

11031857944_3181ef88fe_c.jpg

11031849246_fa1f0fcd4b_c.jpg

11031667635_302558ff78_c.jpg

Great shots.

Still ain't feeling the figure though. How this guy beat the other characters is beyond me.

He got voted in the same way Mara and Huntara did. A small portion of the MOTUC fan base who went to a convention voted for them. I don't understand how ToyGuru or Mattel think that their votes are representative of the entire fan base? Why not conduct an online voting system for those of us that can't attend? I think it would make more sense, but who ever said logic was a component of their business model?

He got voted in the same way Mara and Huntara did. A small portion of the MOTUC fan base who went to a convention voted for them.

Wrong. All 2013 subscribers got to vote for the fan's choice figure for this year. Each subscription purchased was good for one vote. Geldor and Illumina were really close, I think like 50 votes or less separated them. Mattel did pull the voting down a couple days early but Geldor was voted on by more than just convention attendees, which I agree is a stupid way to determine which figure gets made.

They probably saw Illumina getting close to overtaking Geldor and cut it off before the numbers were there.

Back