Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also at the cost of the community and the expulsion of both Emiliano and Eamon by proxy too. I am totally done with Scott's poisonous influence, even at the expense of a few more figures/vehicles/playsets. The only redeeming value is having the 4H in the mix still.

Why would that be Scott's fault? Ultimately it's Val who chose to do it… Community? Really? He-Man.org has been filled with drama since the 200x line was in stores… And fortunately it DOESN'T represent the majority of MOTU fans… Regardless of who was managing the line, Mattel wouldn't do vehicles or playsets… if you think so, you're delusional as to how toy making, particularly for collectors currently work.
Please show me a collector-oriented toyline that has lasted this long made by any major Toy Company… yeah, I didn't think so…

As for more figures, vintage is pretty much done, are you POP or NA fan? If not, what else would you like besides what we've gotten so far?

You mean Emiliano getting banned from the org and you getting pushed out of RGD wasn't surprise enough? That's more than what I need from TG&Co.org for a very long time.

Scott has nothing to do with anything on that front. That would be someone else entirely.

Last edited:
right now,collecting MOTU Classics feels like collecting..... Scott Neitlich's Masters of the Universe

whatever he wants in the line,he puts in and there is plenty of examples of that.

right now,collecting MOTU Classics feels like collecting..... Scott Neitlich's Masters of the Universe

whatever he wants in the line,he puts in and there is plenty of examples of that.

I am not going to argue that. I am just repling to Frank's suggestion that Emiliano's or my situations or even the state of He-Man.org has nothing directly to do with Scott. That's all down to someone else.

Bandai, Gunpla, nuff said.

What Bandai line? And how many figures per line released?
Gunpla is plastic models! :dunno

and Transformers (especially Masterpiece),TMNT,GI Joe (even Sideshow's Joes are even 5 years old)

Transformers Masterpiece have less than 20 figures released in Japan, and even less here in the US
TNMNT which one? Classics? They have 5 figures! The other lines have changed series quite a few times…
SS Joes… less than 30 figures, and fans complaint constantly about those… :dunno

What Bandai line? And how many figures per line released?
Gunpla is plastic models! :dunno

Transformers Masterpiece have less than 20 figures released in Japan, and even less here in the US
TNMNT which one? Classics? They have 5 figures! The other lines have changed series quite a few times…
SS Joes… less than 30 figures, and fans complaint constantly about those… :dunno

they are lines that are still going though and have been going for quite a while....Ninja turtles has never really left as collectors buy the retail stuff aswell.GI Joe hasn't stopped since the 25th anniversary line started as the Joe Club is still making them...even though Sideshow is slow in releases,the line started in 2009 and still going

I think Kuzeh should've said 'of this kind' or 6". Gundams are kits.

There is no other line of 6 inch action figures this extensive out there and most importantly, without any media what so ever. They are making GI Joe movies and last I checked, they still make Gundamn animation.

While there are other toylines that are extensive, they all have Entertainment. MOTU does not (the comics are just recent). This is something to boast about in my opinion.

The only reason this line has continued is not to do with the PR or Mattel making them. This line exists purely because of us the die hard fans.

Exactly!

Yep, they're articulated model kits. They're toys you have to build, and there are over 1000 Gundam kits out there.

But they are all different scales and grades, with same characters released over, and over again and they are model kits...

they are lines that are still going though and have been going for quite a while....Ninja turtles has never really left as collectors buy the retail stuff aswell.GI Joe hasn't stopped since the 25th anniversary line started as the Joe Club is still making them...even though Sideshow is slow in releases,the line started in 2009 and still going

TMNT and G.I. Joe lines have had different series, they are not part of one all-inclusive, cohesive series. Different styles and even scales :dunno
Sideshow is done with G.I. Joe, believe me… ;)

Scott has nothing to do with anything on that front. That would be someone else entirely.

In Emiliano's case, Scott put the pressure on Val. Val didn't have to respond the way he did, but he certainly wouldn't have done so without Scott going full retard. That's why I say by proxy because that is essentially what Val is now, a proxy of TG/Mattel. Scott doesn't even need to say anything to Val now that Val is going overboard to purge the more well recognized critics from the org. Even though Val was the main actor in your specific case Eamon, it's his desire to have the org meet Scott's approval that is ultimately driving it. If Scott had decided to approach outside talent differently, none of this would have happened. Val turning gimp being part of it,

and Transformers (especially Masterpiece),TMNT,GI Joe (even Sideshow's Joes are even 5 years old)

These lines are not the same though as they are constantly "rebooting" either because of a new cartoon or movie. Under this logic, MOTU, MOTU 200x and MOTUC would all be the same line.

I don't think we have gotten a line as extensive as MOTUC since the '80s.

No they are not...believe me

They have a few figures far in development that will see release, but they aren't selling enough anymore… we shall see...

In Emiliano's case, Scott put the pressure on Val. Val didn't have to respond the way he did, but he certainly wouldn't have done so without Scott going full retard. That's why I say by proxy because that is essentially what Val is now, a proxy of TG/Mattel. Scott doesn't even need to say anything to Val now that Val is going overboard to purge the more well recognized critics from the org. Even though Val was the main actor in your specific case Eamon, it's his desire to have the org meet Scott's approval that is ultimately driving it. If Scott had decided to approach outside talent differently, none of this would have happened. Val turning gimp being part of it,

Oh the drama… pure speculation methinks…

These lines are not the same though as they are constantly "rebooting" either because of a new cartoon or movie. Under this logic, MOTU, MOTU 200x and MOTUC would all be the same line.

I don't think we have gotten a line as extensive as MOTUC since the '80s.

:lecture

They have a few figures far in development that will see release, but they aren't selling enough anymore… we shall see...

Oh the drama… pure speculation methinks…

:lecture

I've spoken directly to both Val and Emiliano regarding Emiliano's "departure" and I can't help but see Eamon as an extension of Val's ongoing quest to please the suits at Mattel. The org really is in the toilet atm. Of course there could be more to it than that on Eamon's side but the end result is the same: another critical voice has been purged.

There are Figures that are in development and will be revealed soon (this year is also Joe's 50th anniversary)

as far as not selling...I'd say there are doing just fine...nothing sells out fast, but the market does dry them up over time

CCV2 exclusive sold out...so I'd say there are selling enough of them

Back