Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't blame you :lol After X-Mas is a good idea, especially with a certain inspector coming soon :wink1:

Well after thinking about it, I ordered Skeletor this morning, I didn't want to miss out on him and Leave He-man without his arch nemesis:)

I'm hoping he will show up just before the X-mas, that way they can spend the holidays together:lol

Well after thinking about it, I ordered Skeletor this morning, I didn't want to miss out on him and Leave He-man without his arch nemesis:)

I'm hoping he will show up just before the X-mas, that way they can spend the holidays together:lol

Congrats Pete!! Good call on adding Skeletor.

Decided to cancel with this quarterly shipment (really didn't want a variant color horse and Eldor). Couldn't take getting stuff I just didn't like, expect, or want. I wanted to subscribe for 2015, but I just didn't like the surprises and extra stuff that we are expected to buy. I'm going to ship back the package when it arrives and just start buying the individual figures I really want. I know I'll save a ton more money that way.

I'm going to be posting some of my stuff for sale. The collection has blown out of control. Plan on just keeping some core characters and faction I like. I have a bunch of MIB from this year and some from last. I knew I was tired of the line-up and Matty's tactics, when I haven't opened any figures from my quarterly shipments since 1st quarter of this year.

This month is a bitter pill to swallow and hard to justify so I totally understand the burn out. You'll make your money back on any ones you sell so that's good at least.

I actually can't wait for the line to end at this point. I am pretty bored with it. I know I have a while other year of items but not sad to see it go. I think the only thing that will get me to buy figures in 2016 is if they are new MOTUC mini comic characters or Son of He-Man figures.

I have gotten more Horde figures than I ever expected and at this point it's starting to get into stuff I'm buying just to get all the Horde figures. I wouldn't mind getting Dragster before the line is over but nothing is must have, or rather nothing is must have that is actually possible. I'd love a Mantisaur but I know that's entirely off the table.

Yeah,I think Mattel should give up on the 2016 Subscription because it ain't happening.

Yeah,I think Mattel should give up on the 2016 Subscription because it ain't happening.

While I agree it isn't going to happen, we may at least get the first couple of figures for 2016 they show at SDCC next year, whereas if they give up, we won't even get those.

While I agree it isn't going to happen, we may at least get the first couple of figures for 2016 they show at SDCC next year, whereas if they give up, we won't even get those.

true,true

But rumors are still planned for "Neitlich of the Universe" characters of garbage like Skeleteen and Dare

For as long as this line has run it's depressing how few beasts and vehicles we have gotten.

Could anyone who has the icon hero's metal letter openers and the new giant HE-MAN OR SKELETOR tell me if they work in scale with one another?

Back