Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little something I cooked up over the holidays and especially from all reports we are in good hands with director Jeff Wadlow. Hope you guys dig it! :)

MOTU-Teaser-Poster.jpg

Looks great! I wish I could do stuff like this...

Is this in any way related to the movie or "just" a fanart?

Thanks man! Yeah it's something I just did to get me some attention from the movie folks as I would love to do something official for the movie. Now that I do work Mattel, I am hoping I may have a teeny tiny slim chance but I ain't holding my breath. :)

Last edited:
Thanks man. Yeah me too. From the few folks I know, it looks like it's going ahead. Also Sony are unlikely to post a twitter pic of the script if it's unlikely.

I have also been asked to change the date on the poster above.

Love the poster Eamon:clap

Just a heads up, Giant Beastman sold out at matty today:panic:

EDIT:
Never mind, its back up:)

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah it's something I just did to get me some attention from the movie folks as I would love to do something official for the movie. Now that I do work Mattel, I am hoping I may have a teeny tiny slim chance but I ain't holding my breath. :)

Very nice Eamon; you've kind of captured that old school movie poster style I used to love as a kid. It's lost on most modern day poster art. What would make it pop would be maybe the sillouette of Skeletor's head over He-Man?

Thanks Lads. Jeff Wadlow himself actually favourited the tweet of the poster so that's a start. :)

Very nice Eamon; you've kind of captured that old school movie poster style I used to love as a kid. It's lost on most modern day poster art. What would make it pop would be maybe the sillouette of Skeletor's head over He-Man?

I did toy with that idea and flipped between Skeletor and the jawbridge of Castle Grayskull but it was too much. Teasers are usually minimal. This is meant to be a teaser poster so any specific details like how Skeletor would look should not be on there as he needs to be 'revealed'.
Also I wanted to illustrate the bigger theme of the movie, being a 'master of the universe' using the power of the sword or another way of looking at it is the power of the universe being channeled through the sword. The thing I wanted to pop is the person recieving said power of the universe, is He-Man.

Cool AMC dicussion on the movie here:
Progress on the HE-MAN Movie

I got classics He-Man today, rounds off my display nicely(very old news to you guys I know):monkey3

I also got Giant Beastman and Stratos to, haven't got to them yet

16219719555_a7a2b31c5f_b.jpg

16217855241_757135851f_b.jpg

16033898297_0e20fb7928_b.jpg

16032369460_3db9bff1e1_b.jpg

16218925562_76337b9ba6_b.jpg

16218926502_a80228a42d_b.jpg

16219727805_b14dd44114_b.jpg

16032212558_6de7ac6505_b.jpg

Pretty sure he came with tounge lasher and new adventures she-ra?

i haven't opened mine yet, he's been sitting on a shelf.

nope, i'm wrong, he came with sweet bee and eldor back in october.

Looking at my recent last shipping notification, it looks like both NA She-Ra and Light Hope are in that lot...for some reason. I got an October, Club Exclusive, November and December figures in there.

Back