Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of the reasons Adora sold out so fast might be due to the fact that more people got onto the 2010 subscription than the 2009 subscription. so they had less figures left to sell after the subs were covered.

Well, then don't pretend everything is so lovely with mattycollector.com (especially if you've gone through some BS with them in the past). The subscribtion isn't saving you from much. Perhaps this time around:rolleyes:

Did I say it was lovely? I waited like everyyone else with the red screen for my He-Man and Beastman today - however I am legally guaranteed an Adora. Just like I was more stressed over having to wait longer for Teela than not knowing if I would get her or not. My point is, with the subscription you are guaranteed a figure every month, and with fast sell outs and the fact I may not always be at my computer from now until May I'd rather take the incredibly small hassles.

Did you try switching browsers, I actually did this today because whenever ppl were stating the red screen and that they were ordering my Firefox was not showing the add to cart buttons and I still couldn't place them in my cart. I switched to IE and it worked, the buttons appeared. Out of curiosity I went back to FF and refreshed real quick and still nothing. I would say about 30 seconds after placing them back in my cart in IE they actually appear on the FF.

Just a suggestion not a solution to see what happens whenever something weird happens like. The developers prolly did not develop to support all of the above or maybe the site does react the same to a different browser.

Skiman, I tried even switching browsers:( Still nothing at the time I was trying to check out). Can't really say what the hell happened, but I'm not very happy about the outcome since I missed out on a figure that I'm sure I probably going to have to get _____*** scalped for. I've heard all sorts of stories with mattycollector in the past , but little did I know that I would fall into that category of BS. Well, I guess there's a first time for everything. At least I got a Beastman (which was my main concern).

Did I say it was lovely? I waited like everyyone else with the red screen for my He-Man and Beastman today - however I am legally guaranteed an Adora. Just like I was more stressed over having to wait longer for Teela than not knowing if I would get her or not. My point is, with the subscription you are guaranteed a figure every month, and with fast sell outs and the fact I may not always be at my computer from now until May I'd rather take the incredibly small hassles.

You're "legally" guaranteed an Adora? LOL:D Are you going to sue someone if you didn't get one?:D I can see you had no problem getting one, but again, I look forward to the day you experience some serious issues with your orders

I think that figures that where actually in the motu should be the subscription figs (ba heman) instead of pop figs (adora)

Youre "legally" guaranteed an Adora? LOL:D

Laugh all you want, we are. Subscribers entered into a contract with Mattel to be charged and shipped 1 figure a month for 12 months without a way to cancel (technically). We also paid $20 upfront for this membership and in turn get the incentive figure. Now would anyone actually sue over toys, likely not. However, legally, there is a contract between the subscriber and Mattel for every month and should a figure not be received they are in breach of the contract.

I'm sure there's something in the fine print stating that Matty can cancel subscriptions at any time for any reason with no possibility of litigation. In situations like these, companies always throw that in there to pre-empt that kind of thing.
Yeah the ppl that ran out of Skeletor :rotfl
:wave

we all get raped by matty sonner or later. it's inevitable. i feel your pain, tatoman2525.

I hear you, brother. Like anything else in life, you never think it would "happen to you":p:D Oh well:rolleyes: Again, I'm grateful that I at least got my hands on a Beastman (which was my main thing;))

i wouldn't call that a safety net. they couldn't get the skeletor and had to cancel orders.

well true,though I ordered as quick as they posted it...I will be trying to get it on the 15th through matty, but if I fail,which I have yet to..I at least have it ordered elsewhere...there is always ebay if I have to aswell...the figures are never impossible to get

well true,though I ordered as quick as they posted it...I will be trying to get it on the 15th through matty, but if I fail,which I have yet to..I at least have it ordered elsewhere...there is always ebay if I have to aswell...the figures are never impossible to get

Yup! Give the scalpers a market they can depend on;) Seriously, ebay has almost become a joke. You're better off hooking up with some boardies who will charge cost and shipping.

Laugh all you want, we are. Subscribers entered into a contract with Mattel to be charged and shipped 1 figure a month for 12 months without a way to cancel (technically). We also paid $20 upfront for this membership and in turn get the incentive figure. Now would anyone actually sue over toys, likely not. However, legally, there is a contract between the subscriber and Mattel for every month and should a figure not be received they are in breach of the contract.

God, you are ignorant:rolleyes: Do you really believe you have a legal contract with Mattel? :D Please, humor me some more on this Friday evening:rolleyes:

Ladies, LADIES! Please this bickering is pointless! We all try and hook eachother up when it comes to missing figures. Fret not lads.

Then you get another Freak to help you out.

Yeah there's always that too. I just hate asking folks to cover my butt. So doing the sub is a bit easier plus if I have to wait a bit longer to get my figure but never have to worry about it selling out that's ok.

Back