Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah I hate name calling it's actually my pet peeve, it's why I jumped all over EvilFace one day at the GI JOE forums, won't stand for it.

If you want to call me something come to the SDCC and say it to my face and then lets see what happens.
Well, that was my point. Name calling pisses me off a lot, and this guy was calling a decent, established forum member ignorant and making this thread a less pleasant place.

Back to He-Man talk, uh. . .that suction cup lizard guy was awesome.

No, another guy pumped water.

Kobra Khan

18273.jpg

Kobra_Khan_Pict.JPG

From Matty's Facebook:

"For fans with subscriptions, we’ve confirmed with DR that subscriptions are shipping first. Orders have started shipping (we see one of you even got yours already!) but please allow several days as there are thousands. When your order ships a confirmation email is automatically triggered, along with the billing."

I know, I'm just impatient. I'm more or less done with Star Wars now until the new stuff hits in the spring/summer/fall (Hasbro loves their 4 month dry spells). So MOTUC is all I got.

I know, I'm just impatient. I'm more or less done with Star Wars now until the new stuff hits in the spring/summer/fall (Hasbro loves their 4 month dry spells). So MOTUC is all I got.

Now there's something we can agree on with Star Wars. Well I don't collect the toys, but I do get occasional statues I like. The love is fading for Star Wars a bit after 30 years being super into it since I was 2 years old.

For the people who are freaked out about not being able to get ANY MOTUC figures... As long as there's Ebay, Masters forums and collectible shows there will ALWAYS be a way to get it. Just... not the way you were hoping :(

Meanwhile, back in Eternia -

Sounds like teen Adam is coming before "vintage" Adam. This via Pendragon's Post:

4) You've said in a couple of recent Q&As that your intention was to eventually produce two Prince Adams, with one being based on the 80's toy and another closer to the 200X concept of the character. Can you tell us if the 80's Adam will merely be a bonus figure or will he be worked into the emerging MOTUC continuity. While I welcome the extra figure, I'm wondering how you would justify a second Prince Adam?

How a second Prince Adam will be offered is yet to be revealed. After all, we haven’t even offered one version yet. Unlike say with the case of Zodac/Zodak, Prince Adam is the same guy. It is just a “design” difference if you prefer him as a teen or a repaint of He-Man. So the bios will be just a continuation of one another as they aren’t intended to be separate characters.

MOTU Classics is like crack! (not that I ever tried the stuff) everyone seems so uptight about this line in every forum :)

Back