Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully they made a lot of Battle Cats. at least none are reserved for subs.

Yeah, hopefully, man. But I wouldn't be surprised if they sell out only to bring out the items a few months later (as they're doing with all of their ealier figures). This is the reason why I'm not stressing much over Adora. Who knows? Maybe in 2 months from now she will be available again like all other ealier figures are becoming;)

No more from me. Calling me ignorant earned him a special place :)

And teemu.. if it's Blackstarr.. I'll eat my hat. I really think it will be Mo-larr. I hope it is.

Not more special that you placed yourself, Memnoch:D I will seek you out for legal advise from here on out:D

On the serious tip, don't try to throw fellow boardies under the bus with a dumb comment when you yourself have had issues with these people. It's simply BS from mattycollector.com. Not the fault of people just like you and me trying to get their collection completed;)

tatoman, FYI, name calling/coming off as a jerk is not going to endear you to people around here. I like this thread in particular because the douchebaggery content is pretty low. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't change my attitude. Thanks.

If I had an extra Hordak.. I think I would have just cast and made my own Mo-Larr by now. For some reason ever since He-Ro came out I've wanted him.

OK, so we're sorta done with this one...
Bring on BC!!!!

he-man_and_battle_cat.jpg

tatoman, FYI, name calling/coming off as a jerk is not going to endear you to people around here. I like this thread in particular because the douchebaggery content is pretty low. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't change my attitude. Thanks.

Kara.... u r..... ignorant!

Hey man, only you could change your attitude. Don't blame that on me. I just don't think that it's cool to claim someone is responsible for a company's incompetence because they haven't signed up to a "subscription". That's kind of dumb especially when people who have signed up for the subscription have had a problem

Nah I hate name calling it's actually my pet peeve, it's why I jumped all over EvilFace one day at the GI JOE forums, won't stand for it.

If you want to call me something come to the SDCC and say it to my face and then lets see what happens.

Back