Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while Adora is a nice looking figure...alot of orgers are saying her sell out proves POP figures will sell and sell out everytime..my question is..would she of sold out fast if there was no such thing as the subscription? Mattel oviously produced for every subscription..but how many extra did they produce? hence the quick sell out...because we dont know numbers..there is no way to prove Adora being truely a success...because us subscibers have to take whatever Mattel gives us...

Also, there are alot of orgers (male gender) begging for figures from a girls doll line
(POP) Why????

here's my Adora. hard to pick a good pose. i settled on this one.
IMG_1255.jpg

I got my Adora's. She is a great figure, but I felt a bit jipped with the accessories. I think they could have added something else, but I really can't think of anything. Next month is gonna rock, trap-Jaw my all-time fav, battlecat, Stands, and Wun-Dar. :horror :banana

Nice pic, Craw. What I like about Adora is the strong 80s vibe I'm getting off her. Almost a Flash Gordon feel with the pistol.

What I don't like is that she's the beginning POP in my MOTU. POP is poop.

I haven't opened her coffin yet. It's so not right that the first MOTU coffin with a big name across the front says ADORA. Thank God that's not the shipper box.

i like the adora figure even though i've never seen an episode of POP in my life. but that NA stuff....having Optikk will be like someody pooped in my MOTUC collection.

To me, POP seems like a line based on lesbians.Afterall,I often hear He-Man being labelled as Gay quite often

personally i like that POP offers a way to get more females in the line. just as long as the 4H make them look like they wanna kick some ass instead of looking "barbie-ish" i'll be happy to get them.

I'll have to say with the 4 horseman making these...and seeing Adora..I am a little more open to POP

Back