Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it appears that Toyguru was asking how much people would pay for a Granamyr figure in the new matty forums. wonder if we'll see one in this line.

Granamyr%20custom.jpg

it appears that Toyguru was asking how much people would pay for a Granamyr figure in the new matty forums. wonder if we'll see one in this line.

Granamyr%20custom.jpg

Looks like freakin Malebolgia from Spawn....is he suppose to be some Devil/Demon in the MOTU??

Granamyr is a great character and really help give MOTU that realy sword and sorcery vibe as he was 'the oldest and wisest of dragons'.

He was great in the minicomic, Dragon's gift and he was great in the Filmation toon. Disappearing Dragons is one of my favourite episodes.

I'd love a Granamyr figure.

I'd love it if they did a box of Alfredo Alcala type demons. :D

Granamyr%20custom.jpg

I freaking love this dragon!!!! Oh powerful and wise Granamyr!!!! :rock

"Who has summon Granamyr, this better be important or it can cost your life :rotfl

Granamyr is a great character and really help give MOTU that realy sword and sorcery vibe as he was 'the oldest and wisest of dragons'.

He was great in the minicomic, Dragon's gift and he was great in the Filmation toon. Disappearing Dragons is one of my favourite episodes.

He also reversed the spell that was casted on MAA from Skeletor, they didn't have to cut that big ole sad tree and bring it back to him.

Then He-Man made the right choice and denied to give the tree to Granamyr and was well respected :bow

GOD I LOVE MOTU!!!!! :rock

The MAA turning to glass thing was the Dragons Gift mini comic and cartoon. ;)

And he can keep Orko trapped in a jar! This can only be a good thing! :D

Ok so what's the deal with the Filmation characters, why can't matty touch them?

I don't know the specifics, but basically Matty owns the rights to the character likenesses from the toy line and packaging artwork (ala Merman's original head), mini-comics, and 200X cartoon.
Characters and character designs that are specific to the Filmation cartoon are off limits.
It also means that if a character looked different in the mini comics and cartoon Matty has to use the mini-comic look (or create something unique).
That's how I understand it but I'm sure there are better MOTUologists that can explain it better.:D

I do question about Adora? She looks like the Filmation cartoon character...so how did Mattel get passed that one?

Mattel claimed that the Adora design is copyrighted to them so that how they got around it. Who's gonna argue. She is actually a Filmation design.

He looks like a Dragon (Satan) alright.

I've never seen Satan... I'm sure he's just a myth... :dunno...

:lol

They should just claim everything is a Mattel design. I'll back them up. :)

:lecture

I'd rather have Granamyr than Tytus and Megator...

I've never seen Satan... I'm sure he's just a myth... :dunno...
:lol

I'd rather have Granamyr than Tytus and Megator...

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Back