Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats your opinion

but others share much different opinions...famous rock stars seem to think he exists and give themselves over to him

Bob Dylan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25OByxIuslU

Oh, so you DO wanna go there??...
Sorry man, even if a man "gives himself" to Satan, or Count Chocula, that doesn't mean it exists...
I can offer myself to E.T. that doesn't mean it exist now does it?

And even religious artifacts can be tied to "devilish" iconography...
it means nothing in reality.

i give myself over to Granamyr. the wisest of all dragons. plus i bet he sleeps a lot, just like me.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The devil exist....

lol10.jpg

That's your MOTU collection, Ski? You're insane! :google.... Send your boy The Floss a set! :D

That was last months orders, hey I got my trooper head worked on FF a lil last night and I will add some more too him this weekend. I've slipped the blacava on :rock

That was last months orders, hey I got my trooper head worked on FF a lil last night and I will add some more too him this weekend. I've slipped the blacava on :rock

Post pics dude! I got a shipment from Monkey Depot last night, so I'm ready to paint my head and finish him up, maybe the weekend.... I just finished working on an Indy custom the other day anyway so the timing couldn't be better for me to jump back to FF... I'll post more in the FF thread.

So enough Joe talk... How many of each are you getting right now? I see like 87 Adoras there! I can see buying two.... One to open and one to keep MIB... but buying 8 of each? :confused:

Mattel claimed that the Adora design is copyrighted to them so that how they got around it. Who's gonna argue. She is actually a Filmation design.

Quite the contrary according to MATTEL at the SDCC panel. I believe Cornboy said that at the panel that they had reference material showing Adora's design originated inhouse at Mattel. I don't think MATTEL would have produced her in fear of a lawsuit from Filmation. I am sure they have their ducks in a row.

Back