Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually been thinking about selling my loose, unplayed with, 200x MOTU figures...I have 23 1st release characters,no repaints

Hmmm I could be interested :naughty depends on price.

The dude is in!!! :D
He's flippen coooooll!!!

IMAG0111.jpg

Awesome pic Eamon :rock

Show some pics! :D

I would Samuel but I might get boo'd here for showing GI JOE Firefly.

BA he-man is definately one of the best in the line so far. just wish the armor was more pliable. it feels like it's gonna break when you try taking it apart.

BA he-man is definately one of the best in the line so far. just wish the armor was more pliable. it feels like it's gonna break when you try taking it apart.

you really think BA He-man is one of the best? its a cool figure,but not sure if it falls into the top 10

you really think BA He-man is one of the best? its a cool figure,but not sure if it falls into the top 10
i think i'm just partial to it cuz he was one of my favorites as a kid and i think he transitioned very nicely to the classics design. he really looks awesome with that mechanical powersword from MAA.

BA He-Man is one of my favorites, too. Partly it's nostalgia but I think it's just legitimately kick-ass. Plus it's still, to this day, the only "variant' hero figure worth a damn.
Yeah, I'm talking to you, Deep-Dive Batman.

Yup! BA He-man was the one that saw a lot of play as a kid and this figure looks dope! :D

I was excited about the NECA mini statue of BA He-man when that came out too.

Oh, before I forget, I was reading another Q&A on the org (I know, I know . . . ) and one of the questions asked this:

Q. With Battlecat and He-Man having the Classics treatment, would you consider doing a Mattycollector.com 2 Pack with them?

A. It is possible in a movie year especially if we brought MOTUC to retail . . .

There's mention of that movie again :rolleyes: , anyways I think a number of questions arise from this answer:

Would any of you guys lose interest in this line if it became available at retail, is the online exclusive nature of these figures what keeps you interested? Do you fear that if the line hits retail the QC may become a bigger issue?

Retail = The End.

As bad as Matty crashing every 15th is, as bad as Digital River service is, NOTHING compares to Mattel retail distribution.

The fact that they are mentioning retail again gives me the horribles.

Retail = The End.

As bad as Matty crashing every 15th is, as bad as Digital River service is, NOTHING compares to Mattel retail distribution.

The fact that they are mentioning retail again gives me the horribles.

The hero of Canton speaks the truth! Trying to find DCU figs at retail sucks donkey deak!

I dont want to see MOTU Classics go retail.I like that these are a supposedly limited adult collector line and if they go retail,they will just become saturated and a mass marketed product...keep the line exclusive and limited IMO

i wish they would just continue with the one figure a month online ordering. it seems to be working. i'm worried that they will put the whole thing on hiatus when this so called movie hits so they can focus on movie toys. kinda like how hasbro puts all the TF lines on hold to pump out that bayformer junk every few years. how many freakin' movie Bumblebees and Primes do we need?

Yup! BA He-man was the one that saw a lot of play as a kid and this figure looks dope! :D

I was excited about the NECA mini statue of BA He-man when that came out too.

Eamon, I got your She-Ra print last week. Looks fantastic. Will leave feedback for you.

I dont want to see MOTU Classics go retail.I like that these are a supposedly limited adult collector line and if they go retail,they will just become saturated and a mass marketed product...keep the line exclusive and limited IMO

That would be the worst they can do to this line. I have no
faith that Mattel would use discretion when a mass release
will give them the leeway to throw all kinds of variations our
way, plus it would certainly mean the return of action features.

Appearently, toyFare issue 152 talks about a he-man superman two-pack including the vintage comic as a reprint, can anyone colaborate this?

Back