Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOOOOO!!!! I'll love that everyone will be home on the 15th because they thought they would be able to order BC and they won't be able to since it's on the 16th and their lightning speeds will mean nothing because the order is NOT until the 16th.

Word, written and tossed, now it's time for you to write it down with sharpie on my butt. :monkey3 :D
But everyone knows it's on the 16th now, you should've made that more clear in your original post.

So next time, write down your thoughts before posting them, so that they make more sense. :D

Now you know and knowing is half the battle. :banana

But everyone knows it's on the 16th now, you should've made that more clear in your original post.

So next time, write down your thoughts before posting them, so that they make more sense. :D

Now you know and knowing is half the battle. :banana

We are in MOTU land so that can't apply, *jogs to GI JOE threads*

Ski knows he's my boy! :duff I just like to give him grief over his ADD. :D

I grow stronger everyday with the non-mortals :lecture

Heck, I have "man" in my name, so this thread is like family and so is Ill but not IronFingay, write that down. Today's the 9th btw.
Oooh ho hooooo!!! Dem's fightin' words!!! :horror

OK... let's get this back on track!!!
BTW, I scored the NA of He-Man set for $3.99 @ Ross...
I wouldn't have gotten it otherwise... and the Art Cards are amazing!!!
That's one of the things I love the most about these MOTU DVD sets, they were really done FOR the fans, BY the fans!!

Anyway, so apparently the Grey/White Shield and the Orange Sword shown during the MOTU Art show, are for these prototypes that showed up on Ebay:

4as3.jpg

4as5f.jpg

4as4.jpg

4as2.jpg

4as1.jpg

And people are saying that it's definitely the Superman/He-Man 2-pack Teemu mentioned for the DC crossover comic:

127870387_5520406259_b.jpg

Definitely buying the Superman vs He-Man set....hopefully superman gets a classics buck

Edit- Did I also mention,I want a Blackstar in this line as another crossover

Last edited:
He-Man himself going retail

Someone at fwoosh checked with someone at TRU and it shows these in their system retailing at 29.99 described as DCU vs MOTU 2 pack with item # 422333

Back