Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appearently, toyFare issue 152 talks about a he-man superman two-pack including the vintage comic as a reprint, can anyone colaborate this?

heard that on the org, issue comes out tomorrow apparently... Anyone care to share some scans?

I finally got Season 2 vol 1 and 2 today. Got some sweet illustration cards with them:
100_0181.jpg

How the 200X/MYP series SHOULD have looked. :monkey3

Interesting Zodac/Zodak, looks like a mix of the two.

Man-E-Faces couldn't have placed his blaster any better. :lol

Superman vs. He-Man 2 pack

I am willing to bet thats one of the SDCC Exclusives.there is your "celebrity" figure....Superman will probably be using the Classics style buck......definitely buying one

I'm loving that everyone will be home to comment on this thread on the 15th and not having ultra lightning speeds of the internet to order BC :rock

I'm loving that everyone will be home to comment on this thread on the 15th and not having ultra lightning speeds of the internet to order BC :rock
Okay, lets go over this nonsensical post again.

You're saying that you love that everyone will be home on the 15th, when in fact the pre-order is on the 16th when most everyone will be at work. Lightning fast speeds won't mean jack on the 15th, but you're welcome to try. Write that down.

Skispam PWND. :lol

You're saying that you love that everyone will be home on the 15th, when in fact the pre-order is on the 16th when most everyone will be at work. Lightning fast speeds won't mean jack on the 15th, but you're welcome to try. Write that down.

skeletor_lol.jpg

NOOOOO!!!! I'll love that everyone will be home on the 15th because they thought they would be able to order BC and they won't be able to since it's on the 16th and their lightning speeds will mean nothing because the order is NOT until the 16th.

Word, written and tossed, now it's time for you to write it down with sharpie on my butt. :monkey3 :D

Back