Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of Mattel Deep Throat going on over at the Org, like Mattel can't do no wrong.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mattyf10.jpg

Since Digitial River finally got my shipping address changed on my 2010 subscription, what are the odds I can get them to change the credit card now? I want to get it off my Oklahoma bank and onto my Texas bank so I can close the Oklahoma account.

With Cringer and Moss Man coming soon, I'm tempted to stay in this line and rebuy the figures I sold. I must be nuts. :banghead

Since Digitial River finally got my shipping address changed on my 2010 subscription, what are the odds I can get them to change the credit card now? I want to get it off my Oklahoma bank and onto my Texas bank so I can close the Oklahoma account.

With Cringer and Moss Man coming soon, I'm tempted to stay in this line and rebuy the figures I sold. I must be nuts. :banghead

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I remember the sales thread like it was yesterday, I asked Waller for a sale price on all of them but he never got back to me, makes monkey sad :monkey

I once sold off my figures and came back into the light. I'm in a group now, and it's okay to talk about it.
As long as I'm drinking.
Which I am. Yay, snow days! Hiccup! :duff

I picked up watching MOTU season one this week on DVD and the show is just so damn good. One of the best cartoons from the 80s. I think I'll have to hit Mesa up for some of his figures. :pow

Back