Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is friggen SWEET!

of course Whiplash and Tytus are the best of the bunch

I'll definitely get whiplash, I have no idea who the other characters in the facebook pic are. Who's the big gorilla?

I am happy with some of the choices and everything looks great, but the wait for Fisto,Man E Faces,Ram Man,Jitsu,Clawful,Buzz off Spikor becomes longer....I wish they would go full Originals again

Digging Mossman and Lizard guy. Had both as a kid. Am saddened that more girl toys are being released in this line, but She-Ra was a no-brainer. I have no freakin' clue who anyone else shown here is. Giant orange gorilla? Don't remember him at all.

photo25.jpg

Well I was done with this line but yeah I'll be getting this since my name is Titus... :D

Mo-Larr/Skeletor 2 Pack SDCC - $40.

I hate to say it but these are tempting too...

I'm not too excited about these announcements. I don't really have any attachment to Titus, the gorilla, or Marzo, though they look pretty cool. Personally I think the Skeletor Molar 2 pack is great but I like novelty stuff like that, especially as a con exclusive.

I thought we'd see Man E Faces, Ram Man or Fisto for sure. :(

You know they wouldn't invest the money in making that large, muscular body and packaging unless they had bigger plans. I suspect many of the more "classic" He-Man guys are gonna get the 12 inch treatment (or however big they are) at some point.

Gah, I've read Tytus' bio and WOW. Mentions the Three Towers, he built Castle Grayskull, he fell fighting Megator and he took care of the dinos!

This figure of Marzo is insane! Thumbs up to the 4 Horseman that can take a character I dont care about and turn it into a figure I now want!
I am starting to give in to 200x and POP

Gah, I've read Tytus' bio and WOW. Mentions the Three Towers, he built Castle Grayskull, he fell fighting Megator and he took care of the dinos!

Its funny, how MOTU uses the Mythology of Giants...as there were Giants in the Bible and its speculated and my belief,they built the Pyramids and landmarks of ancient history...Yes, Giants (the Nephilim) onced roamed the Earth...how else could they of been built :D

Its funny, how MOTU uses the Mythology of Giants...as there were Giants in the Bible and its speculated and my belief,they built the Pyramids and landmarks of ancient history...Yes, Giants (the Nephilim) onced roamed the Earth...how else could they of been built :D

Lots of slaves

Back