Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is archaeological evidence...and its evidence, thats is has been hidden from the public...

So you believe in the La-Le-Lu-Li-Lo then?
What other things do you think a world-encompassing shadow government is hiding?

Not trying to be condescending, It's a serious question.

Getting back on topic

Ok, I've got to get this out of my system, I REALLY hope that Titus is either

A) a bonus figure, So i can skip him

Or

B) They add upper arm articulation for him

He's just a scaled up version of the He-man buck, there is NO REASON for him to be missing any of the articulation of the smaller figures. Hell, as a larger version, he should have the same, or MORE articulation, not less.

Sucks, because I kinda like He-ro, and Kg, and the other ancients

They fix his articulation, I'll get him, otherwise, I'm passing.

Next, Whiplash

LOVE HIM. glad they gave him his 200x Head sculpt, I prefer it to the original, But a question, I wonder if he's missing his mid- torso articulation, or if that plate is rubbery so he can move. I'm not too irritated if he lost it due to his tail, but as a larger, heavier figure it'll make him harder to pose and balance properly without it.

I think i agree with those of you that dislike the masks for she-ra, they just look off, i prefer the sculpted on version.

LOVE keldor and marzo
wonder if Keldor comes with his 2002 swords as welll.. Hope so.

Who's the orange version of Gorrila grodd with the "stick it here ron jeremy" face? I don't know the character.

might actualy get the luthor/skeletor two-pack... i don't have that Luthor.

Sorry to derail the thread with my alien comment (tractor beams FTW, though :rock).

I will probably skip the giant (I do like the bio) but I can't pass up a cool looking gorilla.

That book sounds awesome, thanks Deak.

Figures.com news:

Mattel revealed several amazing and unexpected new products from their 'Masters of the Universe Classics' toy line at today's Toy Fair media event. Mattel will be making 200X fans very happy with the inclusion of the new Keldor and Count Marzo figures to the MOTUC line. A very unexpected 12" figure of the sought-after Tytus and the unproduced Gygor figures will also be sold through mattycollector.com as part of the bonus figure program. The finalized Moss man smaples were also on display and featured a musky smell just as matty has stated in previous Q&As. Here is the skinny on what MOTUC fans can look forward to in 2010:

* She-Ra (with interchangeable heads and removable tiara) Club Eternia-June
* Count Marzo (with amulet and sword)-Club Eternia-July
* Whiplash (with classic and 200X heads)-Club Eternia-August
* Keldor-(with twin power swords and acid vial)Bonus Figure-TBA
* 12" Tytus-Bonus Figure-$39.99
* Gygor-Bonus Figure-Release date and price TBA
* Accesories Packs-April-PriceTBA

* Toys "R" Us Exclusive DC/MOTUC 2-packs These sets were also on display at the event and will consist of the previously announced He-Man Vs Superman and a second set which will feature Skeletor Vs Lex Luthor.

* EXCLUSIVES
* One of this year's San Diego Comic-Con exclusives was revealed to be the much speculated Mo-Lar and Skeletor 2-pack which is based on the popular 'Robot Chicken' skit. Scott Neitlich also announced that a second Comic-Con exclusive figure will be revealed in April.

What's the story behind the DC/MOTUC packs. I know they own both properties, but are they going to make up some storyline relating both universes.

Cant wait for both Keldor and Marzo, both look great. Hope they aren't bonus figures though, would like not having to worry about getting ahold of one.

photo25.jpg

Does it look like his articulation is nowhere on the elbows and wrist :confused:

wish there was more articulation in the arms of that one. especially if they are gonna use that as a core body for 12in MOTU figures. but he does have elbow joints. i saw other pics at a different angle.

Back