Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, apart from the fact that we have no historical record/archaeological evidence whatsoever of giant humans or giant humanoid creatures that might evolve, at some point, into giant humans, everyone knows that aliens have always had the technology to move heavy rocks with their tractor beams.

Yonose is right about this one, I'm afraid.

Holy Cow!!!
Amazing!!!!
She-Ra, Marzo, Keldor and Whiplash!!! :rock:rock!!!
Not sure about Tytus and GyGor... somehow I'm a bit underwhelmed...
I'll have to wait for better pics because so far, I think I'll skip those...

Molar looks funny...

Well, apart from the fact that we have no historical record/archaeological evidence whatsoever of giant humans or giant humanoid creatures that might evolve, at some point, into giant humans, everyone knows that aliens have always had the technology to move heavy rocks with their tractor beams.

Yonose is right about this one, I'm afraid.

there is archaeological evidence...and its evidence, thats is has been hidden from the public...Aliens do not exist..but the deceivers called Fallen Angels do (also called Demons/Devils)....not everyone believes in Aliens either and their ability of tractor beams :rolleyes:
Its about researching and finding out the evidence, then just assuming.
Giants existed in the Bible..those that believe in God's word will not deny that...those that do not berlieve, come up with their own beliefs
Aliens seem to stay pretty well hidden themselves, though the mainstream media teaches that they exist...I prefer to believe God over Man

ANYWAY - back to the toys. Tytus and Gy-gor are 2 of the 4 beasts for the year.

Don't forget Battle Cat! That's 3 of 4.

All of the reveals look great! I'm really satisfied with the She-Ra. There was someone on the org complaining that her skirt was pleated. I mean, really....really?? There's just no pleasing some people!

I do like Mo-Laar! I also like Skeletor with his missing tooth. It also looks like he has a slightly different expression. I'm glad to see that they're having fun with the line.

And now, Tytus....that bio is freaking amazing! I love the reference to all the techno dinos, the building of Grayskull (even though i'm unsure of the refernce to the Cosmic Enforcer's symbol on the entrance...do they mean the shield on the Jawbridge???), and the 3 towers.

Nice reveals! Looking forward to another great MOTUC year!

And now, Tytus....that bio is freaking amazing! I love the reference to all the techno dinos, the building of Grayskull (even though i'm unsure of the refernce to the Cosmic Enforcer's symbol on the entrance...do they mean the shield on the Jawbridge???), and the 3 towers.

They're talking about He-Ro's symbol from the back of his cape being turned into the drawbridge entrance and skull symbol of Castle Grayskull.

They're talking about He-Ro's symbol from the back of his cape being turned into the drawbridge entrance and skull symbol of Castle Grayskull.

Ah, duh...I kept thinking about the symbol on Zodac and Zodak's vest. There was a nice brain freeze. Thanks! That makes perfect sense and another fitting tribute to He-Ro!

Ah, duh...I kept thinking about the symbol on Zodac and Zodak's vest. There was a nice brain freeze. Thanks! That makes perfect sense and another fitting tribute to He-Ro!

I think this confirms that the grave outside of the castle in the 200X series IS, in fact, He-Ro's.

Can we cut the alien/slaves/god talk? Man I was playing with my KOTCS Indy and then BAM! Friggin' giants? Awesome and they even dug deep into the MOTU lore and we got Gygor!!! This was the Big Jim Gorilla that was going to be used for MOTU. Awesome just awesome.

Last edited:
Oh, and Whiplash is great! I always did love the 200X redesign of his head but the new sculpt of his original head looks so much better imo. I believe he'll be displayed with that one!

Also, someone mentioned that the amulet doesn't come out of Marzo's hand. I hope that's not the case, but if it is, it's no big deal. He's great! Looks like he stepped right out of the toon!

Back