Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here's the thing, he's a little red wizzard that flys about. On the 2002 version, they made his clothes look shabbier, moved the O from his shirt to the amulet, and added gold trim, aside from that, the design is still the same.

yes, there are some minimal differecnes, but that's just it, the differences are minimal.

Actually there wasn't much tooling that went into Gy-Gor, he's mostly parts from the Collect-n-Connect DCUC Wave 2 Gorilla Grodd. I have Grodd and the upcoming yellow gorilla is a duplicate of Grodd short of the yellow and green and the helmet.

Toyguru has stated that Gy-Gor is made of all new parts. I think that gorilla grodd would have been just fine to reuse the parts and save on tooling. A Huge gorilla is just a huge gorilla to me. But I am happy for the folks that wanted a Gy-Gor.

Original Orko for me. I have always liked the smaller simplistic design for the Trollans. I am in no way against the 200x version and will buy both. :banana

I hope I don't miss out on battlecat. Adding stands and the discount code is going to slow down my ordering time.

more info on titus
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he does have less articulation which Toyguru confirmed at he-man.org, "It is very expensive to do figures this big. That is why Tytus is a roto mold figure. Yes, we had to reduce the articulation a bit from a standard MOTUC figure, but really, this was our only option to keep the price reasonable. A fully articulated Tytus would have cost closer to $100.00!"

hmm... a roto.....

I might be able to buy one and fix his articulation then......

I will be making a visit with Mo-Lar this week...not looking forward to it

good luck. my guy on the inside couldn't even score 1 He-Ro last year. he tried every day i believe.

Yeah, should be fun. Getting a ticket wasn't bad but when I went to get in line they said their truck didn't come in. I did get one after the Con thought.

You said it, I thought there was going to be a fight at last year's SDCC. Whew boy!

They have the worst set up of anyone at the show there is no doubt about that. Especially when somehow their trucks don't show up supposedly.

Ok guys!!
A little over an hour to go!!
Who's ready!!!

heman4gif.gif

Back