Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a joke???
:confused::confused::confused::horror:horror:banana:banana

IMG_8466.JPG

:)

Well, at least its a figure if you miss you can live without. I'll probably get it but man thats a horrible idea for a figure. :lol

Is this a joke???
:confused::confused::confused::horror:horror:banana:banana

Nope! And I'm damn glad it's real!

Here's the thing, the tooling dollars look to be allocated to certain aspects of the line - single figures, larger items, exclusives and then extras. All the normal monthly and quarterly figures come from one money pool, the larger items (Tytus, Gygor and Battle Cat) come from another pool, exclusives then and so forth. So Tytus and Gygor aren't actually taking money away from tooling that could have gone to Ram-Man, nor is Mo-Larr (who I suspect was mostly done as a 50/50 with the Robot Chicken crew).

I am actually really pleased with EVERYTHING shown and am even warming to Optikk. As far as She-Ra - I think she looks better and thought it would make sense if you viewed her torso as armored leather and not just a pretty dress. Very Xena like.

Well, it´s like a tribute to the fans :D.

As fan of skeletor I will wait for keldor figure and also I woul like Shera.

I have seen this custom
keldor5.jpg
:naughty

i also noticed that the mask has a glitter pattern on the wings in the Toy Fair pics, but it is solid silver on those close up pics from Comicbookresources. looks less ghey without the glittery pattern.

i find that if you browse and reply using an iphone, multi-quoting isn't an option.
Not true, I do it all the time on mine.

I find once AT&T stops sucking on Apple's cawk I too will have an iPhone. :google
Why the hate for AT&T?

Wow, they really did the Robot Chicken guy?!?!?!?
Everything else looks great. And TYTUS!!!!!:horror
I think it's awesome that Matty is willing to do something like Mo-larr.

Tytus looks sick!!

...But then I'm not the biggest POP fan. Everything else is just superb.
Coulda fooled me. ;)

She-Ra-SG-homagefin.jpg

Thanks Darkvaller, keldor looks great:naughty

1266270985.jpg
Hell yeah looks awesome! :rock

Why the hate for AT&T?

Well not hate per say, I guess I just hate on the exclusivity for AT&T and Apple. Yeah I have iPhone envy and would much rather have it with my Verizon service. But that's just me. Anyways Gygor is awesome, he was THIS close to becoming a figure. Even had a Prototype.

Back